Congrats to the Cowboys & their fans on becoming first #2 seed ever in history to not make it to the Divisional Round.

RTK will disappear when the Bucs beat the Iggles tonight.

bet the over on Baker's passing yards
The Philly pass defense has been a weakness...

And Hurts is hurting and Brown is out.

In Tampa? The Bucs will pull off the upset IMO.

RTK will disappear when the Bucs beat the Iggles tonight.
True.

But, technically, the Eagles lasted longer in the playoffs than Dallas did.......

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

oh, watching sad Cowboys fans is funny for the next 24 hours... then it's us.
i mean, they got embarrassed in back to back weeks against the giants and cardinals, i don't think anyone has hope or expectations for the team.

cowboys fans probably thought they had a legit chance to go to the superbowl, only to be thoroughly beatdown, you hate to see it.

thing I don't get is, why did the Cowboys decide to play zone after playing man coverage all year?

thing I don't get is, why did the Cowboys decide to play zone after playing man coverage all year?
Tried to get cute. It's what this mgmt team does. "this is working so well they will be ready so lets change everything this week". Good mgmt teams say "this is what works and no one can stop, let's see if they can"

I guess with Dak's soon to be new contract, parking goes up to $225 and a cup of shitty beer will now be $50. Jerrah know the fans are suckers so they'll line up to pay.

The OP is the retarded kid eating his boogers. If he sees you laughing at him, he'll continue to eat them.

Just ignore this effstick.

Only negative, didn't have Buck and Hall of Famer Troy Aikman calling the game. Troy might have torn the booth up.