Congrats to the Cowboys & their fans on becoming first #2 seed ever in history to not make it to the Divisional Round.

Hey we could be in the twilight of RTK’s time here. If Tampa and… *checks notes, Baker Mayfield shred Philly’s shred-tastic defense, I doubt he’ll show his face until September, at least.

bet the over on Baker's passing yards

Another historic accomplishment.

And Dallas is looking to make Dak the highest paid player in the NFL. That means another 4-5 years of not making the SB

Sorry, my kid is a huge Dallas fan. But as long as they keep him they will not go to the sb. what Make anyone think he is worth more than Mahomes if fucked in the head. He has done NOTHING to prove he is worth more than $25 mil

Packers got just as many playoff wins as the Cowboys at AT&T?

That is comedy

Another accomplishment.

And Dallas is looking to make Dak the highest paid player in the NFL. That means another 4-5 years of not making the SB
Drunkeness. The guy is a legitimate low-mid level starting caliber QB. That's still impressive, but it doesn't make him Mahomes / Allen / Jackson quality, simply because of the idea that a QB is supposed to win games by himself.
Sorry, my kid is a huge Dallas fan. But as long as they keep him they will not go to the sb. what Make anyone think he is worth more than Mahomes if fucked in the head. He has done NOTHING to prove he is worth more than $25 mil
Reminds me of Washington's search for a QB the last 15 years. After trying to land the next greatest QB in the draft or free agency for several years, the dependable guy they need lands in their lap: Kirk Cousins. But ownership never liked him and didn't find him flashy enough, despite good production. He was the first QB to have the franchise tag placed on him twice, leading to massive payouts, simply because Washington didn't want to ink him to anything other than a 1- or 2-year contract. When finally he left for free agency, the front office grumbled that it didn't want to pay someone who was old. (Then it promptly went out and hired Alex Smith, who was even older, for even more money than it had paid Cousins with the franchise tag.)

Dallas will probably overpay for Dak, simply because it doesn't want to roll the dice again with someone new. The guy is certainly good enough, but not someone who is going to put the team on his back to win otherwise unwinnable games.
Packers got just as many playoff wins as the Cowboys at AT&T?

That is comedy
+ time = tragedy.

It feels like my Chiefs have done this before. A few times.

Hmmm. OP is a bitch...but it is the cowboys soooo

Ill Allow It GIF

RememberTheKoward will disappear back into the politics forum like the front-running bandwagon bitch he is as soon as the Feagles lose in the playoffs.