GAME Cotton Bowl: Missouri vs Ohio State 8pm ET ESPN

I think some fans owe Kyle McCord an apology

The idiocy of those clamoring for a HC's head after a meaningless bowl game is surpassed only by those beating their chests after winning a meaningless bowl game.

This shit just doesn't fucking matter anymore unless you have SOME chance at lifting THE hardware.
Its like getting a hummer from a bucktoothed whore that stutters.

Meh.

The idiocy of those clamoring for a HC's head after a meaningless bowl game is surpassed only by those beating their chests after winning a meaningless bowl game.

This shit just doesn't fucking matter anymore unless you have SOME chance at lifting THE hardware.

Meh.
Ahh so since it’s not a playoff game we can just show up and prolapse all over the field…

What the fuck are you talking about? It matters to a bunch of players, staff, fans. It was the teams most embarrassing performance since 2016 Clemson, 2006 Florida, 2001 Outback.

It’s losing to Michigan three straight times and 0-6 vs top 5 teams. The idiocy is not looking at the whole picture and just excusing the giant wet shit we just saw yesterday because it’s “not a playoff game”

Ahh so since it’s not a playoff game we can just show up and prolapse all over the field…

What the fuck are you talking about? It matters to a bunch of players, staff, fans. It was the teams most embarrassing performance since 2016 Clemson, 2006 Florida, 2001 Outback.

It’s losing to Michigan three straight times and 0-6 vs top 5 teams. The idiocy is not looking at the whole picture and just excusing the giant wet shit we just saw yesterday because it’s “not a playoff game”

This is just the culmination of a 3rd straight year of disappointment and there’s no “moral victory” to make even the biggest Day defenders feel good this time

It means your team is in pieces at the end of a wholly successful season due to NIL and portal because you lost your most important game.
Its your right as a fan to whatever. Just like its these kids rights now to jump around like fleas and/or lay down when there isn't the biggest stake available to play for.

Yall weren't playing for anything except another w in a, meaningless at this point, column.

Don't be like Nebraska and start firing coaches that keep you competitive. It could always be much much worse.

Crazy talk.

Meh.
Those sound like the words of a fan of a team that just lost a meaningless bowl games.

Just because the other guys suck doesn't mean McCord is good. McCord is decent, but nothing more.

Just because the other guys suck doesn't mean McCord is good. McCord is decent, but nothing more.

Sure but you can win with a decent QB. McCord became a scapegoat because he's not NFL ready.

Sure but you can win with a decent QB. McCord became a scapegoat because he's not NFL ready.

We'll see if OSU gets anybody. But there were and are plenty of better QB's in the portal. If Day doesn't get anyone, they'll be in trouble. My guess is he does.

We'll see if OSU gets anybody. But there were and are plenty of better QB's in the portal. If Day doesn't get anyone, they'll be in trouble. My guess is he does.

They're being linked to Howard. That's pretty much a wash in my mind.

WELCOME TO THE B1G!!!
happy eddie murphy GIF

They're being linked to Howard. That's pretty much a wash in my mind.

I'd take Howard personally. He's a threat on the ground, unlike McCord. And didn't have NFL dudes surrounding him on offense.

Don't be like Nebraska and start firing coaches that keep you competitive. It could always be much much worse.
Well, now, let's not be too hasty here. I'm sure the good folks in Columbus and Lincoln know what's best for them

Ohio State wins that game with ease if McCord plays. There's a reason he started over those other guys.
No, I disagree. Even with McCord they would still not have had Harrison or Stover among some others who opted out.

I'd take Howard personally. He's a threat on the ground, unlike McCord. And didn't have NFL dudes surrounding him on offense.

I mean you can argue that Howard didn't play on as good of a team but McCord was better statistically in every passing category. Completion Percentage, Yards Per Attempt, TDs, and Interceptions. Howards a senior and has never proven that he's better than decent. Howard gives you a little bit more in the run game but he's not a huge weapon on the ground. I'll stand by calling it a wash but the more I look at the stats, the more I think it's actually a downgrade.

If Day were fired, who are they gonna get? It's already too late in the year for coaching hire.