CWS 2022

Not a good start.

Baseball is a game of pitching, so losing the first game makes nearly impossible to win because of the amount of top arms you need. Makes sense.
Non sequitur. That’s not what’s being argued. The dunce was saying, after the first two rounds were played, that the teams that had already lost a game still had the ~same chance to win as the undefeated teams … as opposed to having the ~same chance as the other one loss team… because certain one loss teams won their first game.
Then he either refuses to see that idiotic way of looking at odds or he’s incapable.
This is clearly spelled out to him and to you if you read the responses.
You can troll away if you want, you’ll just be lumped in with his doltness.

my hopes now:
G1: Ole Miss ekes out a win.
G2: OU wins handily and gets all juiced up.
G3: Ole Miss scores 12 in the first six innings and embarrasses OU.

Non sequitur. That’s not what’s being argued. The dunce was saying, after the first two rounds were played, that the teams that had already lost a game still had the ~same chance to win as the undefeated teams … as opposed to having the ~same chance as the other one loss team… because certain one loss teams won their first game.
Then he either refuses to see that idiotic way of looking at odds or he’s incapable.
This is clearly spelled out to him and to you if you read the responses.
You can troll away if you want, you’ll just be lumped in with his doltness.

LOL

I never said any of that, ElDumbo.

I said the teams that won their opening games were 36 - 4 on winning the National Championship.

It's that simple. Then your dumb-ass went off the rails like always.

I mean it's no real surprise you can't follow a simple concept since you're the only one on the Hoop that thinks "All tackles" should resemble spearing.

LOL

I never said any of that, ElDumbo.

I said the teams that won their opening games were 36 - 4 on winning the National Championship.

It's that simple. Then your dumb-ass went off the rails like always.

I mean it's no real surprise you can't follow a simple concept since you're the only one on the Hoop that thinks "All tackles" should resemble spearing.
36 of the last 40 CWS Champions won their first game in Omaha.

That would leave Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, and Arkansas with the best odds of winning it all.

You’d have to recalculate after half those teams losing their second games.
The overall odds doesn’t hold over.
It’s like saying 100% of the champs are the ones that made it to the cws, and then not understand that that particular odds doesn’t hold over if a team loses their first game.

Right now, the teams with one loss will have similar much more odds despite which lost it’s first game.
You wrote the above after two rounds of games. Like I said from the START, DUNCE: you lumped in the one loss teams with the undefeated teams in the 36/40 stat.
That’s a completely WRONG way to use that stat.
Subsequent losses changed the odds for the one loss teams. You can’t lump them with the undefeated teams at that point. You truly are that stupid. I’ve repeated it to you a dozen times now, and it just doesn’t creep into your dunce head.

the M lettering on the ole miss helmets remind me of MD's M

Would not have guessed going on that the Ole Miss pitcher would be out pitching Bennett tonight

Gee I bet on Oklahoma so why can't they score some runs?

#cursemode

Gee I bet on Oklahoma so why can't they score some runs?

#cursemode
i blame that idiot tattoo baker on twitter.. he showed up there and now they can't hit..

love to see it

man seeing them make that play to preserve the perfect game.. Only one thing explains this game .. #MANNINGcurse

you landthieves labeling him overhyped/Simms/bust..

now his ties to Ole Miss is more than half way through throwing a perfect game on y'all

lol olemiss doing an inverted hookem??

Michael Buble Flirting GIF by bubly

man seeing them make that play to preserve the perfect game.. Only one thing explains this game .. #MANNINGcurse

now his ties to Ole Miss is more than half way through throwing a perfect game on y'all
Fuck. I’m away from ESPN. Gimme some play by play on the perfect game.

Announcers talk about perfect game and pitcher immediately gives up a hit

no need to ou got a single.. i'm watching boxing now

3 straight hits and a walk for OU. OU with bases loaded and no outs.
Ole Miss pitching change

3 straight hits and a walk for OU. OU with bases loaded and no outs.
Ole Miss pitching change
Pretty impressive to come in and only give up one more run in that situation against heart of the Oklahoma lineup

4-2 Ole Miss after 6

You jinxed it, dberry

He’s out at 3rd there. He came off the base

Ole Miss 2-run HR

6-2 Ole Miss