CWS 2022

Back to back to back HRs for Ole Miss. Wow!

so I take it Ole Miss won?

Stepped away and it's 8-3 now.

If only they had kept it to 4-2 an inning ago.

Mississippi wins 10-3 and take 1-0 lead in Championship Series

You wrote the above after two rounds of games. Like I said from the START, DUNCE: you lumped in the one loss teams with the undefeated teams in the 36/40 stat.
That’s a completely WRONG way to use that stat.
Subsequent losses changed the odds for the one loss teams. You can’t lump them with the undefeated teams at that point. You truly are that stupid. I’ve repeated it to you a dozen times now, and it just doesn’t creep into your dunce head.

Yo, ElDumbo.

The 2022 CWS champ is going to have a loss. But not a CWS opening game loss.

Again.... 36 of the last 40 CWS Champions won their first game in Omaha.

That stat now becomes 37-4.

0-0 after 3. Only one hit for each team so far

Huge runner interference call on Oklahoma at 1st takes away a run

Hard to believe Rebels managed to find a way out of that without giving up a run.

Ole Miss HR gives them 1-0 lead

Hard to believe Rebels managed to find a way out of that without giving up a run.
Bad job by the runner. If he stays in the baseline and not wander into the field of play that’s a run. Huge with interference rule sending runners back because that was only way the run doesn’t score on play

Bad job by the runner. If he stays in the baseline and not wander into the field of play that’s a run. Huge with interference rule sending runners back because that was only way the run doesn’t score on play
I wasn't listening much to the commentary. Did he actually get out of the lane into the field of play? Looked more like the pitcher threw the ball too far to the right into the baseline and the 1st baseman couldn't field the throw.

I wasn't listening much to the commentary. Did he actually get out of the lane into the field of play? Looked more like the pitcher threw the ball too far to the right into the baseline and the 1st baseman couldn't field the throw.
Yea he was. Not by a lot but his last couple steps moved him into the field of play. Probably right call based on rule but tough one for Oklahoma