THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-9.5) | 8:20pm ET NBC

Strong side LB, actually.

Also, word is he put on Succoups jersey and made the game winner. Some say it would have gone through at 77 yards.
"...but all we know is they call him the Stig!"

So I had to bow out last night but I'm looking at all the headlines and Tom Brady carried the team to victory upon his mighty, ageless shoulders I see. Did he play defensive tackle, too?
They had to rally being down with about a minute left.

Did Brady things.

You know the NFCE will be the weakest based on one game and some preseason? I think the NFCE is still anyones to take (except WAS who are screwed) but I think there will be worse at least one worst division this year. I think the AFCS and NFCS are both going to be runaways with one team stomping the rest who are all at or below 500.

A healthy Dak makes Dallas a contender, but the rest of the NFC East is garbage looking for some luck... which could be in the form of a high 2022 draft pick.

Solid game from Dallas.

Just left Brady too much time at the end. Not the first team to do that.

Dak was great. Dallas has receivers coming out of it's ears.

And I really like Parsons.

You know the NFCE will be the weakest based on one game and some preseason? I think the NFCE is still anyones to take (except WAS who are screwed) but I think there will be worse at least one worst division this year. I think the AFCS and NFCS are both going to be runaways with one team stomping the rest who are all at or below 500.

Why is Washington screwed?

Elliott is all about what his next TD celebration is going to be and what stupid piercing he can come up with.
I think we have to wait and see on that. They knew the running game wasn’t going anywhere against Tampa, so they kept him in to block. He did a really good job of that last night.

I think we have to wait and see on that. They knew the running game wasn’t going anywhere against Tampa, so they kept him in to block. He did a really good job of that last night.

Really? It's his biggest prep for game game. Jumping in a Sally Ann Kettle etc.

He's a shallow fella.

A healthy Dak makes Dallas a contender, but the rest of the NFC East is garbage looking for some luck... which could be in the form of a high 2022 draft pick.
Philly has skills at TE, RB, and WR. QB is a question, maybe there too. OL is average. Defense is good. I don't see PHL as a write off. NYG has questions at QB, stud RB who has to be healthy, skilled TE, and an OL that is at least average. Defense is a question but should be good. WAS is screwed. Fitz magic is good for 4 wins then a big bag of WTF. RB lacks, WR lacks, OL lacks. DL is legit.

Why is Washington screwed?
Revolving door of crap QB's. Fitzpatrick we all know his story. he will win you a game you have no business winning and then lose you three you have no business losing. Who is his backup? Heinicke and Allen = OUCH. They have one good WR in McLuarin, nothing after that. Gibson could be a good RB or could suck, I don't think he is very good and that OL won't help him.

Without his blocking last night, the Cowboys wouldn’t have been with two scores of Tampa last night.
Agree, he was the different in Dak surviving that game last night or dying. He saved him multiple times on blocking. He also ran harder than I've seen him run in 2 years. Everything was a surge forward. He is going to dominate some games this year.

Revolving door of crap QB's. Fitzpatrick we all know his story. he will win you a game you have no business winning and then lose you three you have no business losing. Who is his backup? Heinicke and Allen = OUCH. They have one good WR in McLuarin, nothing after that. Gibson could be a good RB or could suck, I don't think he is very good and that OL won't help him.
Considering Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

eh...i don't think they're going to be all that bad, honestly. they still have one of the best front 7's in the league, on defense. that alone is going to help keep them in most games they play, less the best 3-4 teams they might have on their schedule.

Considering Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

eh...i don't think they're going to be all that bad, honestly. they still have one of the best front 7's in the league, on defense. that alone is going to help keep them in most games they play, less the best 3-4 teams they might have on their schedule.
That front 7 is going to be defending a lot of short fields with surplus of TO's by Fitz and inability to move the ball.

WFT schedule and my guess:
LAC = L
NYG = W
@BUF = L
@ATL = L
NO = W
KC= L
@GB = L
@DEN = W
TPA = L
@CAR = W
SEA = L
@LAS = L
DAL = W
@PHL = L
@DAL = L
PHL = W
@NYG = L

Even giving them the benefit of splitting the NFC games I see at best 6 wins there. That's a tough schedule. DAL and PHL have much easier schedules.

That front 7 is going to be defending a lot of short fields with surplus of TO's by Fitz and inability to move the ball.
i mean, their quarterback situation wasn't great last year either, certainly no better than this year (at least on paper), and the defense seemed to hold up pretty well, all things considered. with another year together, i think their defense might become even tougher.

personally, i just don't think the redskins are going to be dead in the water by mid-October, i think they'll be vying for the division until the last few weeks of the season.

i mean, their quarterback situation wasn't great last year either, certainly no better than this year (at least on paper), and the defense seemed to hold up pretty well, all things considered. with another year together, i think their defense might become even tougher.

personally, i just don't think the redskins are going to be dead in the water by mid-October, i think they'll be vying for the division until the last few weeks of the season.
True, and 5 of their 7 wins were from Smith who is no longer their QB. And for all that hard work and luck they get to play the 1st place schedule but with a worse team. That's why they won't win 7 games like they did last year.

WFT schedule and my guess:
LAC = L
NYG = W
@BUF = L
@ATL = L
NO = W
KC= L
@GB = L
@DEN = W
TPA = L
@CAR = W
SEA = L
@LAS = L
DAL = W
@PHL = L
@DAL = L
PHL = W
@NYG = L

Even giving them the benefit of splitting the NFC games I see at best 6 wins there. That's a tough schedule. DAL and PHL have much easier schedules.
:think: hmm. . ..

i'm gonna go with . . .
LAC = L
NYG = W
@BUF = L
@ATL = W
NO = W
KC= L
@GB = L
@DEN = W
TPA = L
@CAR = W
SEA = L
@LAS = W
DAL = W
@PHL = W
@DAL = L
PHL = W
@NYG = W

10-7. I still don't think the Falcons are going to be all that good, they're defense will keep the Raiders from scoring enough points to outscore them, and they should sweet The Gmen and Philly without much trouble. Even if they lose 1 out of the 4 to NYG/PHI, that's 9-8.