THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-9.5) | 8:20pm ET NBC

True, and 5 of their 7 wins were from Smith who is no longer their QB. And for all that hard work and luck they get to play the 1st place schedule but with a worse team. That's why they won't win 7 games like they did last year.
Yeah, but that wasn't exactly Alex Smith circa 2015. I think you overestimate their schedule.

:think: hmm. . ..

i'm gonna go with . . .
LAC = L
NYG = W
@BUF = L
@ATL = W
NO = W
KC= L
@GB = L
@DEN = W
TPA = L
@CAR = W
SEA = L
@LAS = W
DAL = W
@PHL = W
@DAL = L
PHL = W
@NYG = W

10-7. I still don't think the Falcons are going to be all that good, they're defense will keep the Raiders from scoring enough points to outscore them, and they should sweet The Gmen and Philly without much trouble. Even if they lose 1 out of the 4 to NYG/PHI, that's 9-8.
You need to be drug tested. :happy:

"...but all we know is they call him the Stig!"
Oh shit. That’s right….he was the Stig on Top Gear for many years. Well, he clearly wasn’t the time the Stig went right off the track. Clearly not.

Some say he only drinks after winning a title, and still kisses his almost adult son on the mouth…..all we know….

Yes, checks out!

I think we have to wait and see on that. They knew the running game wasn’t going anywhere against Tampa, so they kept him in to block. He did a really good job of that last night.
I’m not dumping him off my fantasy team after last night.

Although….I will smile with how it went. New DFS site I’m trying…pick the over/under on fantasy points. Had him under 16.4 (and a few other solid picks) and turned $10 into $21.25. I’ll take that for one game.

Brady is a surgeon that is leveraged by his knowledge. If Dak had more reps in the off season Dallas might have won this game from talent alone. If Dak could improve his football IQ and stay healthy Dallas would be dangerous.

Cowboys played a good game, caught a couple lucky breaks, especially that fumble from Godwin down inside the 5. No moral victories en sech, but I see them winning the division this year, assuming Prescott can stay healthy.

They had to rally to win. Being down had nothing to do with Brady, but the rally had everything to do with him.
When I said Brady things....I meant him rallying them to a win.

He smoked away his troubles after the game
cheech and chong weed GIF

So I had to bow out last night but I'm looking at all the headlines and Tom Brady carried the team to victory upon his mighty, ageless shoulders I see. Did he play defensive tackle, too?
Brady switched uniforms and lined up as the Cowboys kicker and missed two field goals on purpose to ensure the Bucs would win.