Daniel Jones getting $40+ million?

Christ....Luck is better than Jones....

I think Justin Fields, Daniel Jones and Russell Wilson all have the same agent.

I wonder if he would do better on a team with an OL. But he's probably so shell shocked now his feet will never settle.
I think he could do really well in certain situations.

And I think we’ll see him do fine as the season goes.

Everything changed tonight after Simmons rolled Geno up out of bounds.

Yeah, but when Devon Witherspoon, a rookie, picks you for six are you really worth 40 million?
Witherspoon is an absolute studster.

After tHawks swooped him up at 5, Detroit didn’t know what the fuck to do. Traded down for as small of a return as you’ll see for a top six pick and took a damn RB.

Dude is an All Pro/HOF talent. Enjoy watching him.

40 million today isn’t what it was a year ago, against the cap. It will be even less by the time we get to the next draft. And less than that by camp, less than that a year from now…

Burrow is getting 50 and looks like dogshit right now. Danny is a mediocre QB with really good feet. Goff is gonna get more and he can’t run. There are other mediocre QBs that will sign for over 40 in the near future.

Luck would prolly be a top 5-7 QB right now.

If he was still playing.

If you mean Drew Lock. Then, I don’t fuckin think so.

Luck would prolly be a top 5-7 QB right now.

If he was still playing.

If you mean Drew Lock. Then, I don’t fuckin think so.
Opps Lock.....

What he did in one series as a back up was more impressive that the 40 million dollar man did....Period.

Witherspoon is an absolute studster.

After tHawks swooped him up at 5, Detroit didn’t know what the fuck to do. Traded down for as small of a return as you’ll see for a top six pick and took a damn RB.

Dude is an All Pro/HOF talent. Enjoy watching him.

40 million today isn’t what it was a year ago, against the cap. It will be even less by the time we get to the next draft. And less than that by camp, less than that a year from now…

Burrow is getting 50 and looks like dogshit right now. Danny is a mediocre QB with really good feet. Goff is gonna get more and he can’t run. There are other mediocre QBs that will sign for over 40 in the near future.

Coach Carrol will ship him out after 4 or 5 years for a draft choice that brings in a better player....

Against most QBs, I think they would've gotten 20 sacks. I was actually impressed by his ability to avoid some of em'.

With that said, he sure is a goofy lookin' fuck?? Goddamn those looney tune eyes straight to Hell?

Against most QBs, I think they would've gotten 20 sacks. I was actually impressed by his ability to avoid some of em'.

With that said, he sure is a goofy lookin' fuck?? Goddamn those looney tune eyes straight to Hell?
He has the 1000 yard stare, like those videos of the WW1 guys with PTSD.

I wonder if he would do better on a team with an OL. But he's probably so shell shocked now his feet will never settle.
I feel like all he was ever very good at was running and short passes. No idea how he got his nickname.

I feel like he would obviously be better with some time to throw and more competent position players but he seems average and it todays NFL average QB play doesn’t win SBs.

I actually feel bad for Daboll, he seems like a good coach that is stuck with a shit roster. Cowherd was saying he should resign at the end of this season and go coach the Chargers. I don’t disagree lol.

Goff has led a team to the Super Bowl and I would say is a level above Daniel Jones

I don’t think Jones is a good QB, but he has no running game, no receivers and no blocking. That offense is straight trash and it isn’t all on Jones.
They could have addressed a lot of issues pretty quickly had they traded Saquon. Still could this year, but now the market as completely crashed for that position. Looking at what CMC brought, Saquon could net something like a 3rd and 4th. They Giants have so many needs they shouldn't waste time and money on Saquon.

My opponent in Fantasy Football had Jones for QB. I should have lost but Jones did squat last night, lol

Wow, does that contract look like a mistake now. Of course, most of us knew it was a mistake when it happened.

Wow, does that contract look like a mistake now. Of course, most of us knew it was a mistake when it happened.
It doesn't really financially hobble them, but it did impair their ability to get better down the road. They should have gone with a rebuild, but they fooled themselves with a playoff win over another fraud QB.

That's why it failed....