DeBoer cancels radio show appearance

You missed the point.

So far DeBoer hasn't recruited to the same level as petersen, sark, neiuheisel, etc.

It's not about resources. Is he aggressive enough to fight for kids away from Smart and the other top schools?

It's a concern.

You've got to understand WhoPhoneDis.

He's a closet SEC cock gobbler and just cuts and pastes the same comments over-and-over.

"aNyBoDy CaN cOaCh aLaBaMa To mUlTipLe NaTiOnAL TiTLeS bEcAuSe ReCrUiTs"

If that's the case why haven't they just filled the job from within on the cheap?

I doubt WhoPhoneDis has ever played a down of organized football.

You missed the point.

So far DeBoer hasn't recruited to the same level as petersen, sark, neiuheisel, etc.

It's not about resources. Is he aggressive enough to fight for kids away from Smart and the other top schools?

It's a concern.

Your points are well taken. We'll see what happens with recruitment, but I suspect that he will form an experienced recruiting team around him and engage alumni and boosters as well.

We are gonna have to keep Grubb if we have any chance at holding a decent roster. Fuck me.

We are gonna have to keep Grubb if we have any chance at holding a decent roster. Fuck me.
This was going to be a step back year even with DeBoer with as many kids that graduated or jumped early to the NFL. We will see how many jump in the portal after he leaves.

Got a good center?
Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

Washington is on the hunt for a new head coach and this will be such an entertaining hire! LOL

If the pups dont have the right coach in place they are awful. The B1G may cancel their invite because this football program, which was already going to be in a tough spot reloading for next year, can be bad bad.