DeBoer Replaces Saban

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I started my day with my phone charged at 95%, it's now down to 3% and that is with nickle and diming my way to a charging cable. We are hanging on guys!!! LOL what a day of sports!
Dude, if you need 5 bucks to go buy a charging cable, we can start up a go fund me.

He was losing most of this team - please confirm UW folks - so this was the perfect time to jump.

Pros:
- Going to Bama
- Avoids the B1G travel BS
- Comes into the most talented roster in CFB
- SEC money
- Better recruiting territory
- Better facilities
- More money in the paycheck

Cons:
- Following a GOAT
- Bama fans are fucking insane
- Expectations are unreal - 10-2 for 3 straight years, CFP, not national title and you get fired
- You have to live in Tuscaloosa
Pros- he is a really good football coach
Cons- he hasn’t shown the ability to recruit vs national powers or inspire/organize an NIL effort

As football coach he is great, but that is only part of the job at a blue blood. His questions are outside the football field

I started my day with my phone charged at 95%, it's now down to 3% and that is with nickle and diming my way to a charging cable. We are hanging on guys!!! LOL what a day of sports!

I think it died....

Let's say mean shit about OD!

The perfect way to end the Pac 12. UW loses a title game and their coach. Husky fans tears have been glorious this entire week.

Washington parent's take

"Coach DeBoer is a good man," he wrote. "The care Coach showed for Ryan when he lost his mom was real and genuine and I'm thankful for that. That said, if I hear words like 'culture,' 'family' or 'loyalty' from any coach again I'll throw up in my mouth. They mean spit in college football."

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Washington parent's take

"Coach DeBoer is a good man," he wrote. "The care Coach showed for Ryan when he lost his mom was real and genuine and I'm thankful for that. That said, if I hear words like 'culture,' 'family' or 'loyalty' from any coach again I'll throw up in my mouth. They mean spit in college football."

Almost everyone has a price, sadly

Washington parent's take

UW took DeBoer from Fresno after just two seasons. Seems like some just don't like it when it's done to them.

DeBoer has landed with a huge welcome even though it was a cold night in Tuscaloosa.

UW took DeBoer from Fresno after just two seasons. Seems like some just don't like it when it's done to them.
You say that is if you assume UW fans didn't feel bad for Fresno players and fans at that time. That's not the case. You can feel like the process is shitty being on either side of it.

I doubt many bama fans care because they are bama, but even if you poach a coach from a kent state or some other lower division it still sucks for those kids and their fans/families.

Don't hire a good coach as they will leave for a better program.