DeBoer Replaces Saban

We were historically one of the best programs in CFB at the time, even if we were going through a down period, and Dennis Franchione still bailed on us and I hate the bastard to this day. But at least Washington's coach was going to Alabama and not Texas A&M. We do actually win vs just thinking we should win.

Oregon's only had a couple coaches in the past 50 years leave for another college team...it just so happened it was very recent.
All of yours ended up being blessings that their dream jobs actually paid you to take them off your hands. Except maybe Kelly.

Sark ended up being a blessing for us at the time. Between the two, Kelly and DeBoer are probably the only ones that weren’t/aren’t for the best.

All of yours ended up being blessings that their dream jobs actually paid you to take them off your hands. Except maybe Kelly.

Sark ended up being a blessing for us at the time. Between the two, Kelly and DeBoer are probably the only ones that weren’t/aren’t for the best.

Kelly went to the NFL, not to a college team.

So, are you saying UW is that type of program and they are a steppingstone for the next GOAT?
For this particular coach, it's factually a stepping stone. I don't know enough to know whether it has historically been. I do know all sorts of schools are. Oregon has been, although they locked down Lanning. I mean Kelly, the dude that went to FSU, and then Cristobal jumped to Miami.

Man, softy is still being all depressed and stupid online. Like sack up man. He was here in '08 and this is nothing even close to that year.

In that season the M's finished with 61 wins and fired their GM and manager, the Seahawks finished 4-12, and the Huskies finished 0-12. Every sports team was bad and with little signs it could improve.

This year the Seahawks weren't going to go anywhere with that defense, but they weren't THAT bad, Carroll needed to go. He's 72 and his defenses were getting more and more shitty. His leaving is something to celebrate. And we just finished the greatest season for UW in more than 30 years.

Dude acts like it's '08 all over again.
Who the hell is "softy"?

He can't recruit, so you better hope he brings staffers with him who can continue to recruit for Alabama, because Auburn, Ole Miss, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida and that bitch at Miami, are sharks circling the waters.

DeBoer is not going to last more than 3 years at Alabama, truth be told, no coach was going to, which sort of paints the picture of maybe how bleak things were at UW for him to not sign a max extension.

My guess is he knows his time at Alabama is going to be short, so this is either a move to a more suitable and secure SEC job, or he wants in the NFL.
He can’t recruit? So, the players that beat Oregon three times in a row were just scrubs? Oh, now we worried about recruiting at Florida? Why? Have you seen the Gators lately?

He can’t recruit? So, the players that beat Oregon three times in a row were just scrubs? Oh, now we worried about recruiting at Florida? Why? Have you seen the Gators lately?

I wouldn't go as far to say he can't recruit but recruiting is definitely a concern with him. Most of the players who started for UW this year weren't recruited to UW by DeBoer. UW's HS recruiting has been lacking since KD got to Seattle compared to where it was with Petersen. There was definitely questions about what UW football would look like with DeBoer after this class left. He got out at the right time IMO. He's a great coach but his stock was never going to be this high again.

That said, Alabama isn't Washington. It's much easier to recruit to Alabama and they're going to give him more resources. It will be interesting to see what kind of staff he puts together.

Some programs are stepping-stone programs. It's always been that way.
And some are destination programs until they turn into stepping-stone programs to another destination program. In your lingo I'll offer up....
presented as evidence, Exhibit 1 and 1A. Brian Kelly and Lincoln Riley

We were historically one of the best programs in CFB at the time, even if we were going through a down period, and Dennis Franchione still bailed on us and I hate the bastard to this day. But at least Washington's coach was going to Alabama and not Texas A&M. We do actually win vs just thinking we should win.
He peaked out at TCU.

I wouldn't go as far to say he can't recruit but recruiting is definitely a concern with him. Most of the players who started for UW this year weren't recruited to UW by DeBoer. UW's HS recruiting has been lacking since KD got to Seattle compared to where it was with Petersen. There was definitely questions about what UW football would look like with DeBoer after this class left. He got out at the right time IMO. He's a great coach but his stock was never going to be this high again.

That said, Alabama isn't Washington. It's much easier to recruit to Alabama and they're going to give him more resources. It will be interesting to see what kind of staff he puts together.
Wasn't the recruiting grind the main reason Petersen decided he didn't want to coach anymore?

Wasn't the recruiting grind the main reason Petersen decided he didn't want to coach anymore?

That was one of the reasons that many speculated about. I think Chris Petersen just ran out of gas honestly. Coaching can be a grind. It's 24/7 365

LOL. No one following Saban was going to last. This is a rebound for Alabama, you don't ever be the guy to replace the guy.

I saw it on Twitter, this whole thing is like two good looking individuals just marrying each other on their looks and nothing in common. DeBoer is the rebound from a relationship. It's national title or bust at Alabama, if he gets just 10 wins his first 2 years, his 3rd year he is coaching for his job.
Love the past tense, as if the three years has already passed by and you are right. This is a serious question. Does your time machine actually exist, or is the fantasy world it exists in actually have natties on a platter at every stop?

This other bolded part make all your posts make perfect sense. Here is a suggestion for you, and I mean this in a nice way. Maybe try forming your own thoughts and stop idiotic things you see on a social media site. You have a brain for more than using it as a copier.