Deep philosophical questions you've always wanted to ask

You don't always get what you pay for, but you never get what you dont pay for.
the hobbit bilbo GIF

So if you were born a man.
Become a Transgender woman
Then start dating a woman.
Are you gay?
(or vice versa)
Check with @Handicappers. He's never been a man and will never be a man, but he's got extensive experience on being transgendered and gay so I'd say he/she/it is our go to thing on tNation........... unless someone else wants to step forward.

I only will enter time specifically to a short series within the serial number of the microwave unit. Kinda like DNA sequencing.

Are intelligent machines the product of our resignation that, due to our condition, we simply cannot be relied upon for anything including our own survival?

According to "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance," the concept of quality is often difficult to define
I have watched a machinist dismantle various tools, and compare them based on brand, price, and "value". When he finds cheap stuff in the lower end tools he tends to say something like that. "This is a case of not getting what you don't pay for."

Add 30 seconds.

Only button I use.
Oh man we got a new microwave and I can hit the 30 second button or you can just hit any number and it will throw that many minutes on the wave. It’s magic!

Oh man we got a new microwave and I can hit the 30 second button or you can just hit any number and it will throw that many minutes on the wave. It’s magic!
Our current one is like that. Makes it hard to do my 111 trick, unless I first press "time cook," and nobody got time for that

Bought a lower end Bunn coffee maker. Use good water and it lasts. Do like the fact it only takes 3 minutes to brew a pot.

Life philosophy. Do it and do it fast.
Met George Bunn when I was a kid and Dad and I were going to horse shows.

He was talking about his coffeemakers to the adults. Mom says Where can you buy them? George tells his horse trainer, apparently was also his assistant, Get their address and send them one. Mom was so happy.

I'll never forget the day it arrived and how shocked she was when she saw the bill that accompanied it.