Deep philosophical questions you've always wanted to ask

Ugh! I hate those blaring wake up alarms! I do NOT want to start my day like that! I have tunes that slowly rise in volume and gently wake me for my alarms. F that other noise.
I could probably get by without even setting an alarm. But on the rare occasion the alarm is what wakes me up, it starts the whole day on the wrong foot

That's been the habit. Can't recall how long I've had this one but the basket is all warped and doesn't drain proper no more.

But then, I looked at the prices of these things, and lately they cost about as much as a mid-level Gin or Whiskey.

Oh, plus "the environment," or something. This IS a philosophical thread, after all
Ya, Mr. Coffee's have gone way up in price. Mueller is still pretty cheap.
71AeDr2JW5L._AC_UL320_.jpg

$22 on Amazon.

Thankfully I don't have to use it much anymore beyond a backup laptop.

Actually this begs a good question: It only works when it's constantly plugged in (will instantly shut off if not), so in that case is it actually still a laptop?
If it's so hot that you can't sit it in your lap is it still a laptop?

I'd need an asbestos blanket if I wanted to put my laptop on my lap.

Lenovo? :laugh:
I’ve got one like that. POS.

Thankfully I don't have to use it much anymore beyond a backup laptop.

Actually this begs a good question: It only works when it's constantly plugged in (will instantly shut off if not), so in that case is it actually still a laptop?
Nodding Nod GIF by DJ Khaled

Same fam...can't unplug it or it dies within 10 seconds
Lenovo? :laugh:
I’ve got one like that. POS.
Mine is a work laptop, not sure how old it is but it's a Dell Latitude E7450. I'm sure some industrious person could quickly find out its age with a googalie search

This thread has taught some of you meauxfeauxs are tighter than bark on a tree.

This thread has taught some of you meauxfeauxs are tighter than bark on a tree.
I have learned over the years, that ya don't ALWAYS get what you pay for. Some things are not worth buying high end.

A coffee maker is one such thing. I don't drink all the fancy pants stuff, I just buy good beans and have a grinder. Ha! A grinder is another such item you buy on the cheap end. :lol:

If you’re thrifty, buy a fuckin French Press.

If you’re thrifty, buy a fuckin French Press.
I have one of those in muh camp box, along with a percolator.

I'm more fancy in the wild than at home. lel

Bought a lower end Bunn coffee maker. Use good water and it lasts. Do like the fact it only takes 3 minutes to brew a pot.

Life philosophy. Do it and do it fast.

So if you were born a man.
Become a Transgender woman
Then start dating a woman.
Are you gay?
(or vice versa)

I'll start:

Are you one a them people who always makes sure the microwave gets down to zero before you open the door?

I go with someone's birthday. Example: if it says 4 minutes, I go with 4:13 (April 13th). Like @moxie, I don't fuck with popcorn ... popcorn stops when it is suppose to.