Did Josh McDaniels have Aaron Hernandez killed in prison?

Uh oh. I think someone might be eight shades of craaa-aaaaaazy.

Are the Vegas odds of Chandler Jones ever playing for an NFL team higher or lower than Colin Kaepernick?

There were people standing in line to suicide Aaron Hernandez and they were all either associated with the Patriots or they were Urban Meyer.

can't stop watching fox broadcasting GIF by The Last Man On Earth

I hope the top reply is "cool, I'll watch this weekend. What number you wearing?"
Seems former Raider great is sending him to season 2 of the Squid Games.

Holy shit, no joke I was writing up a post about Chandler must have found and started using the same drugs AB and Pacman got into!

Oof. Talk about a ringing endorsement to be put on a 5150 hold!

They need to pair Chandler Jones up with Britney Spears on a reality show.
Britney just needs to start an onlyfans. She would make so much money it wouldn't even be funny. She can team up with Tyreek.

Britney just needs to start an onlyfans. She would make so much money it wouldn't even be funny. She can team up with Tyreek.

Would she though? Her looks have fallen off a cliff. She looks like a homeless used up old street prostitute.

There were people standing in line to suicide Aaron Hernandez and they were all either associated with the Patriots or they were Urban Meyer.
Rumor has it Tom Brady and Urban were seen leaving the prison together, very late at night