Did Josh McDaniels have Aaron Hernandez killed in prison?

I'm on team Chandler Jones. He's making a lot of sense lately. Where was Josh McDaniels exactly when Hernandez died? Why does the media refuse to ask Josh that question?

No one needed him dead more than Kraft

Read the Rolling Stone article
Bob fucked him...
office space o face GIF

No one needed him dead more than Kraft

Read the Rolling Stone article
You must have missed when Craft’s son said everything was above board! Nothing to see here!
———————————————————————————————————————————
On Thursday night, team president Jonathan Kraft gave an interview to Boston radio station 98.5 The Sports Hub in which he said the article was inaccurate. In fact, via theMMQB.com, Kraft said Belichick told him, "Absolutely not. Aaron never told me his life was in danger." Kraft also said Belichick never mentioned that Hernandez should get a “safe house.”

"The stuff I know about the article is just completely factually inaccurate,” Kraft said.

You must have missed when Craft’s son said everything was above board! Nothing to see here!
———————————————————————————————————————————
On Thursday night, team president Jonathan Kraft gave an interview to Boston radio station 98.5 The Sports Hub in which he said the article was inaccurate. In fact, via theMMQB.com, Kraft said Belichick told him, "Absolutely not. Aaron never told me his life was in danger." Kraft also said Belichick never mentioned that Hernandez should get a “safe house.”

"The stuff I know about the article is just completely factually inaccurate,” Kraft said.
That’s reassuring

Your friend would fuck Britney with a quickness and then get the hell out.

She will most likely pass out from whatever prescription drugs she is snorting. Best to make your getaway then

She will most likely pass out from whatever prescription drugs she is snorting. Best to make your getaway then

gives me time to go through her panty drawers and take some home then

oh damn.. I forgot to log back in as Willie