DJ's bachelor party thread

Darren Jacks, 50 years old. LA. If this gets me banned! Woohoo.

So you keep screenshots about someone, from another website, from 11 years ago? Thats fucking pathetic. You're a piece a'shit
Whats pathetic is you are here on a Friday, with about an average of 400 comments a month

So you keep screenshots about someone, from another website, from 11 years ago? Thats fucking pathetic. You're a piece a'shit
MEOW!

DJ, I laid low about your tiny curved banana. Attacking me when I'm here every 8 days tells me you're still the pathetic, insecure homeless asshole, deadbeat Dad you were a decade ago

@DJ Lindo michoacan, Henderson Nv

HN_view_day.jpg

DJ, I sent you an obviously sarcastic message, because you were hiding when I showed up. White guys, creepy? I knew you would post it. Are you still posting when you take a nap, pretend to have a woman. Go out to dinner? Pretending you were a Marine? What newlywed has 11,000 comments in 8 months on an all dude website? I had signed off of Hoopla, and then you decided to test me. Wait for it Darren, ......

You've only posted 200 comments in 36 hours djroxalot. Want me to share some of our memories?
Hustler stories, pics, anniversary pics of Mom and Dad?

I'm here DJ. Be a man, say something to my internet face

Typical Man Pussy Darren. Say what you have to say to me and let me defend myself. The useless bi-polar, lying , crazy, bitch here is you. Bumming off of Daddy, unemployed, doing the bus to the library for the internet to finish throwdowns. I came here with a new attitude. Whats sad Darren is you are as pathetic as you were a decade ago. A wife? My ass, you're also a pathelogical liar

Nice.

Thanks.
I'm signing off again Jacks. I'll stay away if you stop trashing me. If you don't. I'm posting the pics, email, number. Mom and Dads too. Leave me alone Darren.