Do you fruit your beer?

Do you fruit your beer?

• I'm very fruity!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A tajin rim is a good change of pace, too.
that's essentially what the fly fishing beer was

squeeze lime into lip and crack the can a little.
sprinkle Tajin and hot sauce in

open beer and drink fast because the tajin causes it to foam

I don't do either.

If the people within my sphere are watching the stupid thing, I get caught in the shrapnel from time to time. At one time I lived with 3 females.

I never thought Larry David was that funny honestly.

Larry Sanders >> Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm

do you add fruit to your beer? is adding a lime to a Corona a sin? Is putting and orange slice in a Blue Moon too girly?
I've had plenty of Coronas over the years. But there's something fundamentally wrong with a beer, if its flavor has to be supplemented every time by a wedge of lime (or any other fruit). It's a decent beer, as such, but becomes vaguely Heineken-like, if you drink it sans lime.

"I prefer notes of tobacco and cinnamon in my fruity lambics and hints of cedar in my fruity sours. The fruitier the better." - @moxie

I'm so fucking tempted to start drinking.

Should I start drinking?
Yes, then maybe you'll stop acting like a big, gay homo.

How's my private wing coming along?

I've had plenty of Coronas over the years. But there's something fundamentally wrong with a beer, if its flavor has to be supplemented every time by a wedge of lime (or any other fruit). It's a decent beer, as such, but becomes vaguely Heineken-like, if you drink it sans lime.
I'm not a beer snob in any way shape or form but the Mexican brands are largely horsepiss; Pacifico and Bohemia being the obvious exceptions.

I did some drunk posting Sunday night for the first time in a long time. I think Fordman may/may not have deleted some of my statements in the pf. :facepalm:
Oh, I think I caught one of them. It was a fucking doozy! I think you must've been typing with your toes and one eye open at that point. :laugh:

and don't be censoring, goddammit!! We should all have to live with our shame!

What I said then still stands. Drink it the way the brewer intended. Otherwise, you're drinking some sort of cocktail.
Are you also one of those bitch ass coffee nazis?

"If you add cream/sugar, then you don't really like coffee!"

Oh, I think I caught one of them. It was a fucking doozy! I think you must've been typing with your toes and one eye open at that point. :laugh:

and don't be censoring, goddammit!! We should all have to live with our shame!
All I remember is being at the pool and being offered a flammable margarita and hours later I was on the pf espousing the abolishment of the executive branch. :facepalm:

What I said then still stands. Drink it the way the brewer intended. Otherwise, you're drinking some sort of cocktail.
austin armacost drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Are you also one of those bitch ass coffee nazis?

"If you add cream/sugar, then you don't really like coffee!"
I like sugar in my coffee, don't use milk much anymore.

Told a coworker once to get me a coffee the way I like my women, large, sweet, and black.

I like sugar in my coffee, don't use milk much anymore.

Told a coworker once to get me a coffee the way I like my women, large, sweet, and black.
I like my mens the same way... strong, hot and a little sweet :tea: