Do you fruit your beer?

Do you fruit your beer?

• I'm very fruity!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not a beer snob in any way shape or form but the Mexican brands are largely horsepiss; Pacifico and Bohemia being the obvious exceptions.
Failed attempts at water purification.

That would be incorrect.

Larry Sanders > Just About Any Other Show
I tried so hard, I really did. At some point I thought about all the effort I had put into trying to "get" Gary Shandling and finally had to admit to myself that he's just not funny.

Just cause ill likes nuances of dragonfruit in his Sonoma County IPA does not make him a fruit, okay? Take it back.
4MAu.gif

In between the budweiser lime-a-ritas. He's watching his figure.
He seems more like a Truly drinker to me

Black cherry. Obvi.

Depends on the situation.

If I'm in a hot location, I like to order Mexican beer for some reason. If a 'tender puts a lime wedge in my Corona/Modelo/Dos Equis I'm fine with it. Tecate is not suitable for human consumption.

He seems more like a Truly drinker to me

Black cherry. Obvi.
Same. And that's why I'm getting a private wing at HNHQ and you're not. :suds:

I tried so hard, I really did. At some point I thought about all the effort I had put into trying to "get" Gary Shandling and finally had to admit to myself that he's just not funny.

Larry, Arte, Hank, Darlene's tits, etc. You must not have been old enough to have HBO on your own. Had to Settle for Seinfeld.

El Pacifico, and I goddamned better be on a fucking beach where some cute lil' mexican gal is tryna get me smashed and some dude and his sister are tryna sell me shitty jewelry.