Dolphin Fan Beats Patriot Fan To Death In Stands

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

New England Patriots season ticket holder Dale Mooney, 53, is 'beaten to death in the stands at Gillette Stadium by Miami Dolphins fans' - as cops launch investigation​

• A witness said Mooney, of Newmarket, NH, was punched in the head three times
  • No arrests have been made after the father-of-two died on Sunday night
A New England Patriots season ticket holder has been 'beaten to death' by a Miami Dolphins fan at the Gillette Stadium, according to witnesses.

Father-of-two Dale Mooney, 53, of Newmarket, New Hampshire, died following an incident in the 300-tier segment of the arena just before 11pm on Sunday.

The Norfolk County DA's Office said cops responded to calls for medical aid in the section at 10.57pm and 'the matter remains under active investigation'.

1695130527130.png

Father-of-two Dale Mooney (pictured), 53, of Newmarket, New Hampshire, died following an incident in the 300-tier segment of the arena just before 11pm on Sunday

Gotta be video somewhere, and no way was there a fight in the stands that resulted in a death that didn’t result in an arrest. There’s always one do-gooder that’s gonna call for security when there’s a fight

Gotta be video somewhere, and no way was there a fight in the stands that resulted in a death that didn’t result in an arrest. There’s always one do-gooder that’s gonna call for security when there’s a fight

My guess is he died from a heart attack.

I'm guessing he got decked and hit his head on the ground.
Rand Paul Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

If you punch someone in a fistfight, they fall and hit their head, have you beaten them to death? I think the DA is going to be looking at whether he can get a conviction on that or not. If someone asshole provokes a fight, two guys do battle and one of them, with no priors, decks the other dude who hits his head on the concrete and dies, that is a weak-ass manslaughter case (if that).

This has got to be #fakenews, as Philly fans weren't involved.
Dolphin fans are the new Eagles fans.

they threw snowballs at Josh Allen last year

If you punch someone in a fistfight, they fall and hit their head, have you beaten them to death? I think the DA is going to be looking at whether he can get a conviction on that or not. If someone asshole provokes a fight, two guys do battle and one of them, with no priors, decks the other dude who hits his head on the concrete and dies, that is a weak-ass manslaughter case (if that).
I think it is still considered man slaughter