Dolphin Fan Beats Patriot Fan To Death In Stands

If you punch someone in a fistfight, they fall and hit their head, have you beaten them to death? I think the DA is going to be looking at whether he can get a conviction on that or not. If someone asshole provokes a fight, two guys do battle and one of them, with no priors, decks the other dude who hits his head on the concrete and dies, that is a weak-ass manslaughter case (if that).
A couple years ago two of my brother’s friends got in a fight outside a bar. I met em both a couple times, didn’t know that well, but both seemed pretty cool. Don’t know what the fight was over.

One punched the other, one that got punched fell and hit his head on the curb. Died two days later in the hospital. As far as I know, the other guy’s trial hasn’t started yet

Wrong. Most black people are mild mannered.
Raven Symone GIF

"Oh cool, that guy got knocked uncocsious and isn't breathing! Quick, let me get my phone out and record this so I can get clicks and likes!"
Feel like this belongs on the fuck around and find out thread TBH

Look on the bright side. The dude doesn’t have to live with the embarrassment of getting his ass whipped in front of his kid

Can't be! The story doesn't mention his dead brother's Pontiac ThunderCougarFalconBird.
Hahah, loves me some Futurama.

Salesman: Nothing makes you feel more like a man than a Thundercougarfalconbird. So how much were you thinking of spending on this Thundercougarfalconbird?
Fry: Sorry, I'm not here to buy.
Salesman: I understand, and it's wonderful you don't care whether anyone questions your sexual orientation.
Fry: I care! I care plenty! I just don't know how to make them stop!
Salesman: One word: Thundercougarfalconbird!

Wait, did I miss something? A visiting team fan goes into another teams stadium, beats one of the local fans to the point he later dies, and no one else around (who I assume are fellow Pats fans) sees anything or says anything or intervenes. Not even to stop the guy from leaving?

Wait, did I miss something? A visiting team fan goes into another teams stadium, beats one of the local fans to the point he later dies, and no one else around (who I assume are fellow Pats fans) sees anything or says anything or intervenes. Not even to stop the guy from leaving?
Bro, you saw the part about Foxborough, right?

"I think that it just got too much throughout the three hours sitting next to somebody that, you know, is running their mouth," Kilmartin said.

Kilmartin said he turned on his phone and started recording. Screenshots from his video show the moments Mooney walked toward the men before things got physical.

"I just saw a guy in a Dolphins jersey come over, he delivered two punches, and at that point, everybody kind of let go of the guy, and he fell back into his seat, and he unfortunately never, never woke up," Kilmartin said.

The autopsy is not scheduled to be conducted on Monday.

No charges have been filed.

Art Mesmerizing GIF by xponentialdesign