Dolphin Fan Beats Patriot Fan To Death In Stands

I’m at Gillette right now. They completely tore up the field. It’s gone. Must have something to do with this death. Patriots is moving to a new town?
Have any of Krafts enemies gone missing recently? I would check under that field!

Getting in the middle of a fight with a bunch of fat drunks is worse morally than filming it.

This guy is dead because he was an idiot. His fault, not somebody with an iPhone.
I thought that was all obvious, I just wanted to point out that people who film something like this are also scum.

Yeah, everyone should get involved. Stfu
Not in the fight, but to clear the area or go get help.
too many have been beaten while someone just films it. I'm not saying people should jump in, that's dumb and to even think that's what I meant is even dumber.

too many have been beaten while someone just films it. I'm not saying people should jump in, that's dumb and to even think that's what I meant is even dumber.
I’m not breaking up a fight against strangers unless it’s to pause the action so we can figure the odds and start taking bets. I’m not filming, but I’m definitely watching and not stepping in and damn sure ain’t ratting to security

People who just stand around and record should be charged with a crime.

You saw it. What have you done? You are an accomplice. Should the police come and arrest your dumb ass?

You saw it. What have you done? You are an accomplice. Should the police come and arrest your dumb ass?

Oh wait never mind! You decided to be a hero and condemn folks that had nothing to do with the fight on social media!

Proud Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Oh wait never mind! You decided to be a hero and condemn folks that had nothing to do with the fight on social media!

Proud Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network
"Oh cool, that guy got knocked uncocsious and isn't breathing! Quick, let me get my phone out and record this so I can get clicks and likes!"
was just replying to something similar.

More times than not, the video gained during these events is what ensures the right person gets held responsible, and/or the the person thought to be committing a crime may be absolved. There are hundreds of people around, people recording are not the problem.

Dolphins just beat the Broncos to death
Most points I can remember an NFL team scoring.

Yes, I’m aware of the 73-0 Bears over Redskins NFL Championship game for all you boomers that seem bewildered by someone younger than you knowing sports history