Don't wait for your dream.

Buy a Fender and a Gibson and spend 20 tears figuring out how to play them.

Stick a camera up your butt as well. Better yet, have a doctor do it.
Yeah, I passed on that. Considering doing that one where you take a mondo shit in a box and mail it somewhere. I figure if it goes well, I can mail shits to other places as well.

Yeah, I passed on that. Considering doing that one where you take a mondo shit in a box and mail it somewhere. I figure if it goes well, I can mail shits to other places as well.
Seriously, don’t fuck around with that. It’s one of the most preventable types of cancer if caught early. Get it done.

Seriously, don’t fuck around with that. It’s one of the most preventable types of cancer if caught early. Get it done.
Yep, lost my buddy at 26 to it. He was healthy & fit. Then it changed quickly and less than 4 months finding out, he was gone.

Speaking of cancer, found two tumors in Parotid Gland. I had to have it and three Lymph nodes removed. Hopefully they got it all and it wasn't malignant.....

IMG_0091.JPG

....I will find out tomorrow!

Every 5 years for me.

Last time I had 10 polyps and they only removed 5, I had to go back in 3 months for the rest.

Speaking of cancer, found two tumors in Parotid Gland. I had to have it and three Lymph nodes removed. Hopefully they got it all and it wasn't malignant.....

View attachment 65043

....I will find out tomorrow!
That your head? Damn dude I hope it turns out ok.

and assuming it does turn out ok, make sure they sew up your head reeally well before a Bama fan sees it and try’s to fuck it.

Sorry for your loss! It never is an easy thing at all. You have no idea what you take for granted until it's gone

That your head? Damn dude I hope it turns out ok.

and assuming it does turn out ok, make sure they sew up your head reeally well before a Bama fan sees it and try’s to fuck it.

I'm like a terminator, I take a beating and just keep going....

The death of my ex-BIL is looming and it's going to take me to my knees. No exaggeration to say I love him like a brother. In final stages of hepatitis, bed-ridden and horribly addicted to opiates. It's on my mind constantly. Last time I was up, I saw him and I just sat there holding his hand crying like a mofo for about five mins. Was just yesterday we were young and on top of the world. Literally feels like it was last year.
Nobody gets off this rock alive but the best you can hope for is to die peacefully and pain free in your sleep. Doesn't make for a great finale like Braveheart but it's the path I choose. You don't always get what you choose. Shitty way to go. Condolences.