Electric Cars

There were people on here some months ago who bragged about holding onto Tesla stock at about $297 and that it could go to $300. I said to sell the stock before it falls and buy it back at a much cheaper price.
good for you

Fiskers are more luxury...they have been around since 2007. Calling them a "start up" is a little weird

Fiskers are more luxury...they have been around since 2007. Calling them a "start up" is a little weird
They’ve been a Chinese owned outfit for a decade.

Since the first time they went bankrupt.

did politicians tell them to rent electric cars?
I guess you haven't heard about the Democrats mandating EV's. It does influence corporations to do foolish things without actually forcing them. If the mandates hold, then companies who don't comply go out of business. I'm surprised you don't know this.

I guess you haven't heard about the Democrats mandating EV's. It does influence corporations to do foolish things without actually forcing them. If the mandates hold, then companies who don't comply go out of business. I'm surprised you don't know this.
not what I asked, Canuck

did the government tell Hertz to start renting EVs?

They have to pretend they don't know things.
oh I get what he is trying to strawman over to...but it has nothing to do with Hertz's business decision to rent EVs