EPL 2020/2021

City crushing Spurs anyways. Mercy killing to get it off the air lol. Gundogan is on fire!

lolz at cutting into the game and putting this impeachment hearing on and not even offering the city/tott game on Peacock

I FUCKING HATE NB(S)C
Really? I’m watching the game right now

Sanchez eating grass was hilarious

Premier League now done and dusted with Man U pitiful draw against the most woeful of Albions. Now it is just fight for spots 2,3,4. That will be the entertainment now on out.

Premier League now done and dusted with Man U pitiful draw against the most woeful of Albions. Now it is just fight for spots 2,3,4. That will be the entertainment now on out.
Everton sure is helping the cause with dropping one of their 3 games in hand against 18th place Fulham, at home! lolz

Everton sure is helping the cause with dropping one of their 3 games in hand against 18th place Fulham, at home! lolz
I watched that game. Everton was pitiful. Fulham completely controlled that game. Everton has these games like this where they look like Sheffield or a Norwich City or a Huddersfield from previous seasons where they look like a relagation team. Showed nothing for 90 minutes. Lots of problems transitioning from defense to the forwards. Midfield was really poor. They are getting the inconsistent James I saw a few years ago at Bayern too. Look at their last 5 games: beat Spurs and score 5, tie Man U and Leicester, lose to Fulham and Newcastle? WTF!

I watched that game. Everton was pitiful. Fulham completely controlled that game. Everton has these games like this where they look like Sheffield or a Norwich City or a Huddersfield from previous seasons where they look like a relagation team. Showed nothing for 90 minutes. Lots of problems transitioning from defense to the forwards. Midfield was really poor. They are getting the inconsistent James I saw a few years ago at Bayern too. Look at their last 5 games: beat Spurs and score 5, tie Man U and Leicester, lose to Fulham and Newcastle? WTF!
Calvert Lawin was missed badly yesterday. You are right on everything ya said about them. They’ll come to Anfield and win 2-1 then turnaround and lose 1-0 to Sheffield.

You and Steve Harris of Iron Maiden. I want one of these shirts. View attachment 21336
Saw them on Legacy of the Beast tour. Had my West Ham shirt on. I did the crossed hammers sign when he looked my way, he smiled and did it back.
You know he was on their youth team right? But he decided he wanted to be a musician instead.