EPL 2020/2021

Liverpool with a great chance to makeup ground on 2,3,4 and 5.

3 points is All that should happen. (It’ll be a 1-1 draw, watch)

Ugly waste of 2 hours watching United and Chelsea. With United vs Top 6 any surprise 0-0?
I like our organization under TT. Kova was on today, he was embarrassing Daniel James and put him on his ass a few times. Back line played well. But fuck me, we can’t do shit going forward. No offensive bite.

Liverpool with a great chance to makeup ground on 2,3,4 and 5.

3 points is All that should happen. (It’ll be a 1-1 draw, watch)
Bored as shit watching my daughter. I’d watch the game. Oh it’s on peacock. But I can watch fucking sking, sking, oh a monster jam coming up next. Fuck nbc fuck thirty rock, fuck reruns on the office....

Bored as shit watching my daughter. I’d watch the game. Oh it’s on peacock. But I can watch fucking sking, sking, oh a monster jam coming up next. Fuck nbc fuck thirty rock, fuck reruns on the office....
Agree with everything......EXCEPT a good episode of the office is never a bad rerun.

And you aren’t missing anything in the game. LFC controlling possession, should be up about 3 goals but is still zip zip. Ohh and we had a goalie blunder that we would be losing because of if McGoldrick wasn’t offsides.

Good Times

Agree with everything......EXCEPT a good episode of the office is never a bad rerun.

And you aren’t missing anything in the game. LFC controlling possession, should be up about 3 goals but is still zip zip. Ohh and we had a goalie blunder that we would be losing because of if McGoldrick wasn’t offsides.

Good Times
Well you got your 2-0. 3 points is 3 points

I like our organization under TT. Kova was on today, he was embarrassing Daniel James and put him on his ass a few times. Back line played well. But fuck me, we can’t do shit going forward. No offensive bite.
It has been a lot better. No losses under Tuchel. I see he is playing Rudiger more when Rudiger never sniffed a minute under Lampard. Pulisic hasn't started a game under Tuchel either. At least you are getting points every game and a whisker away from Top 4 now. Everyone must have loved the Leiceister loss on this board.

Well you got your 2-0. 3 points is 3 points
Right you are sir. Won’t bitch about that one bit.

Now it’s time to ready myself to lose to your boys Thursday.

Right you are sir. Won’t bitch about that one bit.

Now it’s time to ready myself to lose to your boys Thursday.
Draw bro. Draw all over it. Or some stupid god damn VAR decision. We can’t shoot. We finally had took 3 shots outside of the box in like the 76 minute. We refuse to shoot and we have no one, dare I say, a Lampard type or a ole Stevie G that isn’t afraid to test the keeper from outside the box.

Draw bro. Draw all over it. Or some stupid god damn VAR decision. We can’t shoot. We finally had took 3 shots outside of the box in like the 76 minute. We refuse to shoot and we have no one, dare I say, a Lampard type or a ole Stevie G that isn’t afraid to test the keeper from outside the box.
Our offense is garbage at finishing. Our goalies make goal costing blunders. It’s at Anfield, this year (2021) we haven’t won there in league play. Shit the last time we won there in the league was 9 days before Christmas.

1-0 Chelsea

Spurs finally looked like a team with the attacking edge their roster suggests they should have. 4-0 and could have been twice that much.

Bale looked great, finally. Dele is improving. As long as the defense can limit stupid mistakes, they might be able to put a nice run together through the end of the season to push for top 4. Just gotta keep this new momentum going.

Our offense is garbage at finishing. Our goalies make goal costing blunders. It’s at Anfield, this year (2021) we haven’t won there in league play. Shit the last time we won there in the league was 9 days before Christmas.

1-0 Chelsea
Well Chelsea is fascist now. So we will lose. Pulisic bad, cancel Chelsea.

Please stop underestimating how bad Liverpool’s attack is right now.

1-0 Chelsea

I called it buddy.

Nice win, probably should have been worse.

I called it buddy.

Nice win, probably should have been worse.
Thanks, pleasantly surprised as I just remembered to check the score. Snagging food. 6 hours on the road today for work. Will watch the highlights when I get to the house. Mount scored, well there’s a shocker. I’ll be interested to see how the game looked in the extended highlights. Won’t have the time to run the whole game back.

Thanks, pleasantly surprised as I just remembered to check the score. Snagging food. 6 hours on the road today for work. Will watch the highlights when I get to the house. Mount scored, well there’s a shocker. I’ll be interested to see how the game looked in the extended highlights. Won’t have the time to run the whole game back.
I watched it from 27 minutes on.

Mount goal was a beauty.
Werner was pretty active. Had a nice chance late.
Chelsea defense solid. No real Liverpool threats. Tuchel reallys seems to favor Rudiger and Christenen in defense now.
Klopp removed Salah early. Wasn't happy at all.

Spurs somehow just 5 points outside the top 4 with a game in hand

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

With LFC being closer to 12th then 1st, I’ll need to start root root rooting for certain teams. Today, don’t fuck this up wolves. Go burnley. Brighton and Hove help a brotha out once?