EPL 2020/2021

Saw them on Legacy of the Beast tour. Had my West Ham shirt on. I did the crossed hammers sign when he looked my way, he smiled and did it back.
You know he was on their youth team right? But he decided he wanted to be a musician instead.
I didn't know that he was on the Youth Team. Being a musician was the right decision for sure. Saw them in '82 Number of the Beast Tour, then '83 Piece of Mind, and one more time in 2000 Brave New World Tour. The old Di'Anno albums I still really like too.

Fucking Chelsea/SouthHampton

I should be thrilled about this result for LFC but I hammered this over at 2.5

Fucking Chelsea missing about 9 chances and chicken shit South Hampton playing for a fucking draw.

Fucking Chelsea/SouthHampton

I should be thrilled about this result for LFC but I hammered this over at 2.5

Fucking Chelsea missing about 9 chances and chicken shit South Hampton playing for a fucking draw.
Bro. Sorry for both of us. We can’t score to save our fucking lives. Rumors we are going after halaand. I’d Jizz in my pants.

Bro. Sorry for both of us. We can’t score to save our fucking lives. Rumors we are going after halaand. I’d Jizz in my pants.
Haaland is beast. Did you that one goal of his today? If I was Dortmund I wouldn't sell cheap now!

I’d kill right about now for the days of Barca and Real overpaying for Mane and Salah like one did for Countinho.

Someone saying Mbappe linked to Liverpool is comedy at its finest.

Ohh yeah and....

china falling GIF by philiplueck

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who would’ve thunk it?
DD8455AA-DC56-4657-A1A2-009428705756.png

I’d kill right about now for the days of Barca and Real overpaying for Mane and Salah like one did for Countinho.

Someone saying Mbappe linked to Liverpool is comedy at its finest.
Actually Coutinho was pretty good for Bayern last year on loan. Not good enough to keep him though. I would love to have another year of Coutinho this year over the shit Bayern brought in this year. God awful Sane, Choupa-Moting, Costa, and the worst of all Bonna Sarr (aka Sarry Boner, whose play the whole year has been beyond flaccid).

Last edited:
Crystal palace with the steal.

Shades of Drogba there. Lovely lil flick.

Actually Coutinho was pretty good for Bayern last year on loan. Not good enough to keep him though. I would love to have another year of Coutinho this year over the shit Bayern brought in this year. God awful Sane, Choupa-Moting, Costa, and the worst of all Bonna Sarr (aka Sarry Boner, whose play the whole year has been beyond flaccid).
True but Countinho never jelled at Barca, which I was surprised about.

True but Countinho never jelled at Barca, which I was surprised about.
He actually scored 2 goals in that epic 8-2 beat down of Barca last season. I heard they are not playing him so he won't meet a contract specification on playing time to save money. Barca has some serious money problems and the signing of Coutinho was one reason why. It was a great signing for Liverpool though.

He actually scored 2 goals in that epic 8-2 beat down of Barca last season. I heard they are not playing him so he won't meet a contract specification on playing time to save money. Barca has some serious money problems and the signing of Coutinho was one reason why. It was a great signing for Liverpool though.
Heck yeah, allowed us to grab Van Djik. I’m more then willing to ship one of the other ones up front for the same thing. :biggrin:

Lol Bale. Mourinho finally goes to Bale and look what happened. Real Madrid says thank you Bale. Just good enough for Spurs to have to use him and not return him.

Ugly waste of 2 hours watching United and Chelsea. With United vs Top 6 any surprise 0-0?