EPL 2020/2021

While I do agree nearly completely, it’s not just top teams we are losing too at home. We have now lost to the teams in 15th, 17th and 18th team all at home. We have taken 4 points from the bottom 4 teams at Anfield. That just can’t happen with the amount of talent this team has. I’m not advocating for Klopp to leave or anyone. But this is the definition of the wheels falling off completely.
I agree. Even with injuries Liverpool should not be losing to Fulham, Burnley, Brighton and worse not scoring. The failures seem to be up front and the midfield. Never thought the Thiago signing would be a disaster. He was quite good at Bayern, not Kimmich/Goretza good, but good.

Nice win for United today. That sure didn't help the teams chasing United now.

I agree. Even with injuries Liverpool should not be losing to Fulham, Burnley, Brighton and worse not scoring. The failures seem to be up front and the midfield. Never thought the Thiago signing would be a disaster. He was quite good at Bayern, not Kimmich/Goretza good, but good.
You nailed it. I’m not ready to give up on Thiago but eventually his presence and press on the attack needs to yield goals. For now I’ll just think it’s an off year. But we shouldn’t be LOSING to these teams. Especially at Anfield.

Hey @rsw626

hows our hammers look? We can do this. Top 4 babay!!! Go hammers, ive always been a secret West Ham fan!!! Wooooo GO Hammmers. I remember when myself and Russ Brand stopmakingfuckingexcusesklopp We’re rooting on the hammers from west ham. Go (fuck off) David Moyes!! Woooooo Go Hammers!

Just when Granit Xhaka couldn’t possibly get any more Xhaka, he goes and totally Xhaka’s himself!!
Villa / Wolves is such a toss up for me. Can never tell with those two.
Brighton isn’t a bad side, but I’d suspect drunk Vardy will do his thing.

Hey @rsw626

hows our hammers look? We can do this. Top 4 babay!!! Go hammers, ive always been a secret West Ham fan!!! Wooooo GO Hammmers. I remember when myself and Russ Brand stopmakingfuckingexcusesklopp We’re rooting on the hammers from west ham. Go (fuck off) David Moyes!! Woooooo Go Hammers!
Looking ok. Best we can do this week is 5th, since Chelsea won. I think 4th overall is possible, a Europe spot is REALLY possible. I think all of us Hammers are happy, we all figured we might be fighting relegation this season, no matter what, it's a good season.

A nil nil draw with Leeds? Well glad I didn’t wake up at 4:30am for that

A nil nil draw with Leeds? Well glad I didn’t wake up at 4:30am for that
Put this post in wrong section:

Not a good Chelsea result with Spurs and Hammers having 2 games in hand. Tuchel has been good with this team but what happened today? I see Giroud never got off the bench. Pulisic and Havertz started. Both have been really dispointing this season. Where does Pulisic play next season? Back in the Bundesliga where Havertz should have stayed?

Good time for Spurs to remember to play Spursy.

Also, absolutely quintessential Lamela performance. Amazing goal followed up by 2 dumb fouls and an ejection.

Chelsea, Everton, and Spurs all drop points....and we can't take advantage due to an own goal.

Liverpool found a team finally in EPL they had no chance to lose to...because Wolverhampton never scores. Other than an own goal, a tie or a win was guaranteed.

Liverpool found a team finally in EPL they had no chance to lose to...because Wolverhampton never scores. Other than an own goal, a tie or a win was guaranteed.
As ugly as it was, a wins a win. Now its a day shy of 3 weeks off. Meh, that kinda sucks

As ugly as it was, a wins a win. Now its a day shy of 3 weeks off. Meh, that kinda sucks
Yeah but I am ready to watch those World Cup Qualifiers. Germany has 3 games: Iceland, North Macedonia, Romania. Hoping for a Thomas Muller callup.

After complete collapse and disaster last week, it looked like Spurs would wimper through the final stages of the season and Mou might even be finished. Instead, Spurs got a huge win at Villa to keep their top 4 hopes alive, and Mou's inclusion of fresh youngsters in key defensive positions seemed to really snap the team into shape.

Sports are weird sometimes.

They moved Liverpool/Arsenal match up a day to Saturday. :yes:

God bless you West Brom, for giving mediocre teams (Liverpool) still hope to make the ECL. (Even though they don’t deserve it)

Fuck You Big Sam

God bless you West Brom, for giving mediocre teams (Liverpool) still hope to make the ECL. (Even though they don’t deserve it)

Fuck You Big Sam
That is one of those post international break fiascos you see quite often for teams with a lot of international players. Chelsea played the part today.

Fuck You Big Sam
Dude what in the fuck. Hey yo, Pulisic, carpetbagging yankee bitch, he ain’t no Texas boy like Dempsey and McKennie, real talk son.

Peak Chelsea though, we love to have a retard loss everynow and then it happens every year, we get buttfucked by a relegation side.

That is one of those post international break fiascos you see quite often for teams with a lot of international players. Chelsea played the part today.
True but the thiago red hurt them. Tuchel immediately went defensive after that taking out an attacker for a defender. Don’t disagree totally but it didn’t work out today. I still am shocked West Brom got 5 through.