EPL 2022/2023

45 minutes

tottenham hotspur GIF
Off to a great start. 4 goals and not one from Kane or Son. Good sign of their balance maybe this year.

Zero fluidity in the first half. Had virtually no press. Very lucky to get a point. Its going to get to a point where Nunez will have to start. I just wish Klopp would just do it now. We had no flow with Bobby
Did Liverpool sign enough players? They traded Mane for Nunez. Mane already reeking havoc in Bundesliga at Bayern. Could have had 4 goals already if not for some close offsides calls. With him playing 90, Bayern have 11 goals in 2 games. Firmino should be sold imo.

LOL Man U!!!! Only goal for them by Brighton. I don't see how they will make Europe unless a bunch players grow some balls. Sancho and Rashford started. Zip. Eriksen at the number 9? LOL. Walls of yellow cards too for them.

City titl to lose again

Did Liverpool sign enough players? They traded Mane for Nunez. Mane already reeking havoc in Bundesliga at Bayern. Could have had 4 goals already if not for some close offsides calls. With him playing 90, Bayern have 11 goals in 2 games. Firmino should be sold imo.
Truthfully I don’t think they did. Although they do have some injuries (Jota we missed yesterday). Still people can say what they want to about Mane always wanting to shoot and not pass well, teams still had to account for him. It just felt like Fulham didn’t have to with Bobby yesterday and they knew it. Bobby isn’t a solid flow attack guy anymore. Feels like he has been losing it since he signed that contract extension a few years ago. Eventually Nunez will need to start in front of him if any of the other top 3 get injured. LFC was very lucky to get a point at the cottage.

How bad was it for Man U? Brighton had never won at Old Trafford. I am hearing Graham Potter could replace Southgate after the World Cup.

Werner back to Leipzig permanently today supposedly. Tuchel and him had a big spat in a private meeting. That is why you didn't see him in last two friendlies. This is good for Germany as needs to play. He seems to score a lot recently with Germany. Where have I heard this before with Tuchel and a player having a fallout?

Also, Alonso wants out too.

Off to a great start. 4 goals and not one from Kane or Son. Good sign of their balance maybe this year.

Yeah when Dier chips in you know it’s a good day

Almost had a real holy trinity of Sess, Dier, Davies all scoring in the first half.
Aside from the kinda lucky goal for Souton, it was a 1-way street all game. Love to see it. Big one coming up this week!

Haaland off and running for real now.
That guy is going to be a real problem this season. He is a force as long as he can stay injury free.

How bad was it for Man U? Brighton had never won at Old Trafford. I am hearing Graham Potter could replace Southgate after the World Cup.
In fairness to Man U (which I shouldn't be), Brighton is probably the worst type of opponent to play in week 1 for a squad learning new tactics. Potter is a top notch coach and his team is always really well drilled and prepared.

That said, Man U got bossed around the pitch most of the game and that should never happen vs an "inferior" opponent. ETH may just now be realizing the size of the project he's gotten himself into. Plus the Ronaldo side show is not helping.

First time in a while that I'm actually looking forward to Spurs' trip to Stamford Bridge.

Watch Spurs slip on several banana peels and blunder it away now

First time in a while that I'm actually looking forward to Spurs' trip to Stamford Bridge.

Watch Spurs slip on several banana peels and blunder it away now
Rashford wants to go to PSG so Mbappe can hold his hand and change his diaper too maybe. I just want to see Man U get walloped every game because they are huge babies.

Rashford wants to go to PSG so Mbappe can hold his hand and change his diaper too maybe. I just want to see Man U get walloped every game because they are huge babies.

You'll never see me crying when the Yankees, Cowboys, or Lakers lose either.

You'll never see me crying when the Yankees, Cowboys, or Lakers lose either.
Ah yes. Nailed it!! I feel the same about those 3 too.

@ralphiewvu does your Liverpool out double digits up against Man U next weekend!?

This Man U game is amazing!!!!!
Man U heading for relegation lol. Ten Haag not a good idea going there. You were king at Ajax. No one wants to go there now. De Jong forget about it. Go to Chelsea.

Suicide for Southgate and England to bring Maguire, Sancho, and Rashford to the World Cup.