EPL 2022/2023

Geez Liverpool. Nunez red card.
And there it is. I was worried about Liverpool. Lose Mane, bring in Nunez. What else? The midfield I thought was a worry point. Now all these injuries too. No depth. 17 more days. They need to sign more players ASAP. Can't let Man City drift away from them. Only thing about Man City is losing Jesus may hurt them a bit long term. Already on fire at Arsenal.

Lol. Head butt. Got baited into it.

Klopp is going to lose his mind in the post game. Watch...here comes his sour grapes in full bloom lol.

Thanks for the point, @ralphiewvu !
You probably should of had 3 ole buddy.

Ill be honest I didn’t get to watch much, seemed like we just couldn’t put the ball in the net though from the simulcast. Maybe the only thing that could of come out of this today is that now fewer folks expect us to thrash united. I personally think we’ll get thrashed. No Nunez

You probably should of had 3 ole buddy.

Ill be honest I didn’t get to watch much, seemed like we just couldn’t put the ball in the net though from the simulcast. Maybe the only thing that could of come out of this today is that now fewer folks expect us to thrash united. I personally think we’ll get thrashed. No Nunez
Straight red 3 game ban for violent conduct, 2 for dissent. Definitely going to be 3 here. How much will Tuchel and Conte get? There was dissent by Tuchel, and "violent" conduct by both? 2+ for Tuchel and Conte 2?

Straight red 3 game ban for violent conduct, 2 for dissent. Definitely going to be 3 here. How much will Tuchel and Conte get? There was dissent by Tuchel, and "violent" conduct by both? 2+ for Tuchel and Conte 2?
Yeah Nunez got baited but you can’t do that. It’ll be 3 and the way things look now, I’m not sure what to think. @United and home to Bournemouth and Newcastle could be 2 draws and a loss.

I think Tuchel definitely gets more because of the comments he made about Taylor and the FA wont put up with that. Conte probably gets 2.

I saw a tweet a bit ago about how next mondays United/Liverpool game is a relegation battle… lolololol

Yeah Nunez got baited but you can’t do that. It’ll be 3 and the way things look now, I’m not sure what to think. @United and home to Bournemouth and Newcastle could be 2 draws and a loss.

I think Tuchel definitely gets more because of the comments he made about Taylor and the FA wont put up with that. Conte probably gets 2.

I saw a tweet a bit ago about how next mondays United/Liverpool game is a relegation battle… lolololol
Only Liverpool game I worry about is Newcastle. Pulisic may be at Newcastle then lol. United won’t beat Liverpool. Liverpool will feast on that defense even without Nunez.

Only Liverpool game I worry about is Newcastle. Pulisic may be at Newcastle then lol. United won’t beat Liverpool. Liverpool will feast on that defense even without Nunez.
I don’t know man, LFC offense looks a lot less dangerous then last year. Maybe just need more time. I could see us losing at old trafford but I think it’ll be a point. Newcastle will definitely be tough, only saving grace (maybe) is that it’s at Anfield. Need to figure something out before this thing gets to Far.

I don’t know man, LFC offense looks a lot less dangerous then last year. Maybe just need more time. I could see us losing at old trafford but I think it’ll be a point. Newcastle will definitely be tough, only saving grace (maybe) is that it’s at Anfield. Need to figure something out before this thing gets to Far.
Klopp should resign if he lets Ten Haag outcoach him and let's Man U beat them. Ten Haag is an absolute moron so far. Plays Eriksen as a striker then a defensive mid last game. I can't see Liverpool not scoring against Fred, McTominay, Shaw, Shoebox head McGuire and allow losers like Sancho and Rashford to own them on the other end. But we will see. This game will be one of the most interesting of the year already. Thankfully on Monday. I am out of town Friday through Sunday, so now I will get to see it.

Klopp should resign if he lets Ten Haag outcoach him and let's Man U beat them. Ten Haag is an absolute moron so far. Plays Eriksen as a striker then a defensive mid last game. I can't see Liverpool not scoring against Fred, McTominay, Shaw, Shoebox head McGuire and allow losers like Sancho and Rashford to own them on the other end. But we will see. This game will be one of the most interesting of the year already. Thankfully on Monday. I am out of town Friday through Sunday, so now I will get to see it.
I don’t know man, Klopps probably going to have to play Bobby up front now as Jota doesn’t seem like he’s ready to be back. The midfield is old as fuck and Thiago is hurt. Nothing shocks me anymore about anything.

Im irritated it’s Monday but I’m meeting a coworker at one of the Liverpool fan clubs Monday afternoon so at least I’ll get to see it. I’m surprised LFC has 2 Monday games in a row though. Ohh well.

Man U won’t lose three games in a row.

Nottingham Forest > MUFC and LFC

He didn't get baited into anything. He tried a cheeky headbutt just prior to the full on one and the defender called him out on it. Nunez simply lost his mind because he wasn't playing well up to that point.

I agree about Tuchel tho. He will get more thanks to his post match comments. Conte will get his 1-match suspension and that's it.

Not many big games on the Saturday slate this week. West Ham v Brighton could be a good one and i bet Palace v Aston Villa will be close.

Sunday things get more interesting. Newcastle hosts City and the final game is relegation contenders ManU hosting Liverpool :pound: .

Hard for me to picture ManU putting up much of a fight in that one, but in the recent past as soon as I counted them out they pull a result vs a big team out of their hats. Anything other than 3 points would be a disastrous start for Liverpool's season. This could be a fun one.

Not many big games on the Saturday slate this week. West Ham v Brighton could be a good one and i bet Palace v Aston Villa will be close.

Sunday things get more interesting. Newcastle hosts City and the final game is relegation contenders ManU hosting Liverpool :pound: .

Hard for me to picture ManU putting up much of a fight in that one, but in the recent past as soon as I counted them out they pull a result vs a big team out of their hats. Anything other than 3 points would be a disastrous start for Liverpool's season. This could be a fun one.
Thought I would be home Monday to watch Man U vs Liverpool but work may get in the way. Damn. I need one hell of an excuse or delay what I am doing at home right now until Tuesday.

Did you hear Sergino Dest, Pulisic, and McKennie may all go to Man U? LOL!!!! America can save Man U or America as usual can't play in Europe. It could be quite a soap opera if that happens.

Thought I would be home Monday to watch Man U vs Liverpool but work may get in the way. Damn. I need one hell of an excuse or delay what I am doing at home right now until Tuesday.

Did you hear Sergino Dest, Pulisic, and McKennie may all go to Man U? LOL!!!! America can save Man U or America as usual can't play in Europe. It could be quite a soap opera if that happens.

I think the most damning thing, and maybe the most revealing, about ManU's situation is the number of players they have been linked with this summer that apparently have little-to-no interest in going to ManU. Definitely a different world now compared to a decade ago.

He didn't get baited into anything. He tried a cheeky headbutt just prior to the full on one and the defender called him out on it. Nunez simply lost his mind because he wasn't playing well up to that point.

Thats complete bullshit how he didn’t get baited. The dude straight up shoves him. Won’t argue Nunez wasn’t playing well, but to say he didn‘t get baited if BS imo.
I agree about Tuchel tho. He will get more thanks to his post match comments. Conte will get his 1-match suspension and that's it.
Tuchel is a dick and deserves it.

ManU is getting 3 points at Old Trafford Monday, I’d almost guarantee it.