EPL 2022/2023

Suicide for Southgate and England to bring Maguire, Sancho, and Rashford to the World Cup.
On second thought, Southgate take those 3 to the World Cup. The USA will thank you. And Spain make De Gea is your starting goalie. Germany will thank you. I will thank England and Germany too.

Hey @Airraidtech hell of a game man, your boys deserved the 3 points. What the heck was that dumbass side judge looking at not calling a foul on that tackle on Havertz? I dont really like Tuchel much but I wish he would have decked that psycho Conte.

Hey @Airraidtech hell of a game man, your boys deserved the 3 points. What the heck was that dumbass side judge looking at not calling a foul on that tackle on Havertz? I dont really like Tuchel much but I wish he would have decked that psycho Conte.
Both got red cards and suspended for the next EPL game lol.

Both got red cards and suspended for the next EPL game lol.
It’s crazy man, I know Tuchel looks kinda like a doosh complaining about Conte in his technical box but Jesus Christ Conte, you can’t be screaming and jumping around in the other teams area lol.

It’s crazy man, I know Tuchel looks kinda like a doosh complaining about Conte in his technical box but Jesus Christ Conte, you can’t be screaming and jumping around in the other teams area lol.
Tuchel might get a longer suspension. Ripping the ref Taylor in post game press conference and VAR too.

Tuchel might get a longer suspension. Ripping the ref Taylor in post game press conference and VAR too.
Good points, I didn’t see or hear his presser but if he did that he’ll almost definitely get something more.

Good points, I didn’t see or hear his presser but if he did that he’ll almost definitely get something more.
I did not see the game but I heard there were some controversial non calls against Spurs. True or is he a cry baby? Hair pulling at the end and a foul on Havertz.

Speaking of Chelsea, I would like to thank them for giving Bayern Munich Jamal Musiala. What a player.

I did not see the game but I heard there were some controversial non calls against Spurs. True or is he a cry baby? Hair pulling at the end and a foul on Havertz.
I watched some of it, I missed the end but there definitely was a foul against Spurs on Havertz right before Spurs leveled the first time. I thought it was pretty equal for the most part. (Reffing wise) but the missed ones for Chelsea killed Chelsea. Watching a replay of the hair-pull I think that definitely should have been a red but that’s just my opinion.

To be fair, Chelsea should have won this game going away. They keep missing chance after chance.

I'm just getting into the Premier League, but damn that game with Chelsea and Tottenham was fucking entertaining
Choose your squad wisley. You will be called a homo repeatedly if you chose anyone but Tottenham

If you don’t score your chances you deserve to lose, that simple. We were all over them, should have won comfortably, we fucked it up, should have never been in the scenario to have terrible referee decisions go against us. A sad day for calamity of shithousery.

We fucking counldnt score then we allowed the slightest of grievances fuck us.

Choose your squad wisley. You will be called a homo repeatedly if you chose anyone but Tottenham
Pick anyone but Tottenham and you will be cool. Don’t listen to this ball guzzling…….

The best part of that is Tuchel is raging mad at the ref at that point, goes to complain to the 4th official standing between the 2 coaching areas, and when he turns to the ref, Conte is going absolutely ballistic in his face. Set him right off :pound:

If I'm being completely honest, Chelsea played Spurs right off the pitch and we're lucky to have snaked a point out of that. Considering our record on their ground and the fact that I think we've scored 1 total goal in our previous 7 matchups combined (and i think it was an own goal at that), ill take this result any day of the week. If nothing else, Spurs showed they have some backbone this season.

Geez Liverpool. Nunez red card.