10:00 AM ETFulhamBrentfordCraven Cottage
12:30 PM ETAFC BournemouthArsenalVitality Stadium

SUNDAY 21 August 2022
9:00 AM ETLeeds UnitedChelseaElland Road
9:00 AM ETWest Ham UnitedBrighton & Hove AlbionLondon Stadium
11:30 AM ETNewcastle UnitedManchester CitySt. James' Park

MONDAY, 22 August 2022
3:00 PM ETManchester UnitedLiverpoolOld Trafford

Thats complete bullshit how he didn’t get baited. The dude straight up shoves him. Won’t argue Nunez wasn’t playing well, but to say he didn‘t get baited if BS imo.

Tuchel is a dick and deserves it.
Looks like no suspensions for now.

The bottom 3 is delicious to this LFC fan. If we could switch out West Ham with Arsenal it’d be a full wet dream.

493E1BC2-AE8B-4B21-8833-6863220BD83D.png

I fucking hate Wolves style of play and lack of offense. Why do I think it’ll ever be different?

Over .5 first half LOSS
Over 1.5 LOSS
Over 2.5 LOSS

I fucking hate Wolves style of play and lack of offense. Why do I think it’ll ever be different?

Over .5 first half LOSS
Over 1.5 LOSS
Over 2.5 LOSS
I expected more from Wolves when they came up. Made Europa first year. Had a Portuguese connection with Nuno and have been sellers ever since. Complete garbage. I expect them to battle for possible relegation this year.

Kind of wish West Ham Brighton was on USA instead of Chelsea Leeds. I expect that west ham game to be pretty good while I expect Chelsea Leeds to be boring.

Go Newcastle!

Kind of wish West Ham Brighton was on USA instead of Chelsea Leeds. I expect that west ham game to be pretty good while I expect Chelsea Leeds to be boring.

Go Newcastle!
Nice call dumbass, it’s a helluva game!

Nice call dumbass, it’s a helluva game!
Wow Leeds. Brendan Aaronson. I think he is the real deal long term. Monitoring those USA players, Him and Prefok and their teams off to good starts.

You see Chelsea may trade Pulisic for Harry MaGuire? Chelsea can’t be that dumb. Harry fucking Maguire lol. Leeds game may seal the deal.

Wow Leeds. Brendan Aaronson. I think he is the real deal long term. Monitoring those USA players, Him and Prefok and their teams off to good starts.
Yeah he made a helluva hustle play and I have no damn clue what Mendy was thinking. Just pick the damn ball up. Ether way it’s good to see some American youngsters do well in Europe against great competition.

You see Chelsea may trade Pulisic for Harry MaGuire? Chelsea can’t be that dumb. Harry fucking Maguire lol. Leeds game may seal the deal.
I did not see this, not sure I’d do this if I’m Chelsea. 6 year age difference and McGuire has looked like a liability so far this season. Surely Chelsea can get something better.

I did not see this, not sure I’d do this if I’m Chelsea. 6 year age difference and McGuire has looked like a liability so far this season. Surely Chelsea can get something better.
Man U Casemiro signing might set this in motion. Pulisic going somewhere and Maguire excess baggage.

Man U Casemiro signing might set this in motion. Pulisic going somewhere and Maguire excess baggage.
I just don’t see the benefit in doing this for Chelsea. Surely something out there is better and you wouldn’t have to play him 2+ times a year.

Wow Man City drops points. Nice Newcastle!

I just don’t see the benefit in doing this for Chelsea. Surely something out there is better and you wouldn’t have to play him 2+ times a year.
Pulisic also may be going to Newcastle. Better place for him.

What is this I am reading tomorrow game may have to be abandoned? Big protests planned against the Glazers at Old Trafford. Last years game was abandoned due to this. This time Klopp wants the points if so. I 100% agree. And to think so worked my schedule around to see this game tomorrow. It better happen.

Back