EVs, not so cheap to run plus that huge upfront premium!

Why do people have to bring their shitty political opinions into the car world?

EVs are great for some people, not so great for some, and a terrible idea for others. Just like Diesels, trucks, sport cars, luxury cars, SUVs, motorcycles and every fucking thing else on the road. Buy what you want and stop letting retards on TV tell you what you should or shouldn't get.

EVs are great for some people, not so great for some, and a terrible idea for others. Just like Diesels, trucks, sport cars, luxury cars, SUVs, motorcycles and every fucking thing else on the road. Buy what you want and stop letting retards on TV tell you what you should or shouldn't get.
Cool. Stop ramming it down everyone's throat like an errant cock and folks won't be political about it.

It's not the people, bro....that's the REaction.

Who eats the tank in trade in value on an EV around mile 95k?

I’m guessing it’s the seller, who is going to get 15k less on trade in value knowing the thing will immediately need that much in repairs, yea?

Nothing like an entire industry of vehicles that essentially have a clock on them to when they become worthless and needing a massive replacement every time.

Only way I’m getting an electric is:

-The range is just as long as my truck’s(around 600 miles)

-You can go from dead battery to full charge in the same amount of time I can fill my truck up

-I can haul and tow loads with the same loss of energy efficiency as my truck

-I can buy one for the same price as my truck(I drive trucks, gas cars are useless to me, so it would be an electric truck)

-The resell value stays in line with my truck(my truck has nearly 100k miles and I’ve been offered over 30k on a trade in)

Until then, ain’t gonna happen

But retards, like you, will let them force us all to have to buy EVs because they scared you nimrods into believing it would be better. It won't be.

Well not to you, but you're obviously stupid so there is that to consider.

Dumbass posts an article....I quote from the article he posted...and my post was lost on him...he couldn't keep up even though I provided directions! hahaha What a fucking Knucklehead!
You quote a part that was irrelevant to my post. You just cant figure that out. Bless your heart.

You quote a part that was irrelevant to my post. You just cant figure that out. Bless your heart.
...and your entire post was irrelevant to my post shitstain. Now fuckoff dumbass.

He's mad I quoted an excerpt from the article he posted to show us all how wrong we are! ...haha.
You've got to be one of the dumbest posters to come along in a while.

You posted your claim that prices of batteries would come down and there would be more and more charging stations. You provided an article to back up your claims. I read the article and then posted the last paragraph, which pointed out that Toyota has been caught exagerating these very same claims in the UK and Ireland and the advertizing authorities there banned them.

So what I posted certainly was "relevant" to the stupidity you have shown in just this one thread alone....that it is all lost on you and the fact you can't seem to keep up is indicative of your intelligence level. You seem to be as dumb as a rock. I have not seen any evidence to the contrary.

You posted your claim that prices of batteries would come down and there would be more and more charging stations. You provided an article to back up your claims. I read the article and then posted the last paragraph, which pointed out that Toyota has been caught exagerating these very same claims in the UK and Ireland and the advertizing authorities there banned them.

So what I posted certainly was "relevant" to the stupidity you have shown in just this one thread alone....that it is all lost on you and the fact you can't seem to keep up is indicative of your intelligence level. You seem to be as dumb as a rock. I have not seen any evidence to the contrary.
OOOOHH a double post. Bless your heart.

OOOOHH a double post. Bless your heart.

Dumb GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

-You can go from dead battery to full charge in the same amount of time I can fill my truck up

-I can buy one for the same price as my truck(I drive trucks, gas cars are useless to me, so it would be an electric truck)

-The resell value stays in line with my truck(my truck has nearly 100k miles and I’ve been offered over 30k on a trade in)

I would add to that conveniently located charging stations, which ain't there yet.

this because i can just get in my car to go to the store or to the strip club.

dont want to wait for something to charge to go see some titties...

hey 1217 - wanna hit the gold cup..

no... my LeCar is still charging. I need to wait another 2 hours.