TV Series Fallout

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Based on the video game series of the same title. Teaser trailer:

Yep came here to post this. Looks good. Or at least interesting enough to check out.

I'm a Fallout 4 nut so it's right up my alley.

Same trailer on YouTube:

2 episodes in, been done well so far.

4 episodes in. I like it. It's well put together. The plot is a little slot imo, but it's good none the less. I have to add that I never played the games.

One episode in and I like it. I'm enjoying the Easter eggs here and there also.

FWIW I called the Vault 32 and 33 plot immediately.

Goggins steals it as always

One episode in and I like it. I'm enjoying the Easter eggs here and there also.

FWIW I called the Vault 32 and 33 plot immediately.
I've only played 3 and 4, looking at my trophies it seems i platinumed 4, trying to figure out if I beat 3 based on what it's showing. 3 is the one i thought i remembered more with the DC setting. Either way, wouldn't mind both of them getting remastered to play through again.

I've only played 3 and 4, looking at my trophies it seems i platinumed 4, trying to figure out if I beat 3 based on what it's showing. 3 is the one i thought i remembered more with the DC setting. Either way, wouldn't mind both of them getting remastered to play through again.
I did 4 quite extensively and a bit of 76 when it first launched. IDK whatbl it is about 3 and NV I just can't get into them.

There have been rumors that a remastered 3 (and NV?) are in the works. They were both on the leaked schedule for Bethesda a couple years back.

There will be a major 4 update next month.

I did 4 quite extensively and a bit of 76 when it first launched. IDK whatbl it is about 3 and NV I just can't get into them.
I didn’t play 76 on launch, but I played for about a year or so, starting a couple years back (I have not played it in a little over a year).

If you are a FO fan, I recommend at least giving 76 a new try. The launch was such a shitshow, it deserves a fresh look see.

I finished this on the second day. I absolutely loved it! I loved it so much, I did a full rewatch over the weekend. Still loved it.

Never played the games but knew the general ideas and plots from friends that played them. But even with limited knowledge, this show is excellent. It's well crafted enough that anyone can jump in, follow along and enjoy it.

Finally finished it. Having never played the games, I am surprised at how much I liked the show. It started off slowly, but there was just enough to get you through the first couple of episodes. It picks up quite a bit later on. It was well put together. You care about the characters and It's well set up for a 2nd season.

I'm a video game player but never touched or know anything about the fallout games. Could I still watch it and enjoy it, or do I need to know some of the game storyline to get the show?

I'm a video game player but never touched or know anything about the fallout games. Could I still watch it and enjoy it, or do I need to know some of the game storyline to get the show?
not necessary to have played before, the show lays the story out.

Knowing the game adds to your enjoyment of the show, but just like all the games, you don’t need any pre-knowledge to enjoy it. Each game is fully stand alone, as is the show.

Finally finished it. Having never played the games, I am surprised at how much I liked the show. It started off slowly, but there was just enough to get you through the first couple of episodes. It picks up quite a bit later on. It was well put together. You care about the characters and It's well set up for a 2nd season.
S2 is hinted at to have some serious crossover with FO:New Vegas. I would recommend playing it, or do spoiler research about the events in that game.