Fantasy CFB

Congrats @Shanemansj13 . Glad we got to do this again. I won the ship in my 16 team other league I'm in, and will walk away with $400, so not all is lost. Looking forward to next year.

I had a lot go right for me this year, at one point after some injuries I thought I had no WR depth but my QB and RB play carried me. @Rolltide94 nice championship matchup. Good season for everyone. Back to keepers next season so that will make it interesting

I had a lot go right for me this year, at one point after some injuries I thought I had no WR depth but my QB and RB play carried me. @Rolltide94 nice championship matchup. Good season for everyone. Back to keepers next season so that will make it interesting

I'm looking forward to keepers, haven't done a keeper league since maybe 2007 for college, back in the old CBS leagues. A lot of studs locked up on people's rosters should make for an interesting draft.

are we dropping everyone but our keepers?
marking keepers?
how many we keeping?
Either way, you can just mark them and it’ll automatically drop everyone else when it rolls over.

how many we keeping? i cleared some yesterday but didnt know how many we keep

I narrowed my roster to 3. It was tough, I had 4 I really want to keep

So is it time to pick our keepers? What's the cut off date?

Thanks. I trimmed my roster but I'm at 5 potential keepers right now. I think I have 2 that are safe but the 3rd is a tough choice. I kinda want to see how summer practices go before I make a decision.

Also it's almost June 1. For me that's when we start talking about rule changes or anything we need to do to improve the league.

I suggest we do a check in to see whose interested for next year and go from there.

Thanks. I trimmed my roster but I'm at 5 potential keepers right now. I think I have 2 that are safe but the 3rd is a tough choice. I kinda want to see how summer practices go before I make a decision.

Also it's almost June 1. For me that's when we start talking about rule changes or anything we need to do to improve the league.

I suggest we do a check in to see whose interested for next year and go from there.
I’m in for next season

I'm good now. I had an easy keeper choice at QB and RB but I had 3 WR's and were 50/50 for each one. I was looking closer tonight and 2 of them declared for the draft so that made things really easy.

That being said I'm willing to trade any of my 3 keepers for draft prospects. Will Rodgers, Marvin Mims, and Braelon Allen. Honestly I could see how I'd take them off the top of a non keeper draft but I'll listen to offers.

Jordan Addison -> USC
Jermaine Burton -> Alabama
Never been this excited for some Transfer Portal news :dance:

I'm down to three and it wasn't a tough choice and one of them I would gladly release if there was someone better on my roster but there isn't.

I'm amazed how well I did last season as I completely screwed the pooch with the draft (all my fault of course) and I knew it when it happened.

We should set a draft date. Weekend of August 6th I'm unavailable but 11th and 18th I'm good.
When exactly are the first games? Usually we do it like 2 sat ahead i think

Back