Fantasy CFB

No

I veto this clown.
Veto overruled. And know, as of now we’d have an unmanned team. I’ve tried getting some interest here and in the fantasy forum, based on how that’s gone you, and anyone else who wants a full league is in no position to be picky or gatekeepy about it.

Veto overruled. And know, as of now we’d have an unmanned team. I’ve tried getting some interest here and in the fantasy forum, based on how that’s gone you, and anyone else who wants a full league is in no position to be picky or gatekeepy about it.
Thanks for managing the league it was fun and it’s ending for me. I just can’t be associated with that POS so I’m going have to leave group.

Best of luck to everyone.

Impeachment GIF by GIPHY News

@trojanfan12 you used to play fantasy at CBS with us so do you want to join in this year?

@TheDayMan We should let whoever is new get the first pick since they won't have any keepers.

I prefer prefer pick 'ems. I tend to forget about fantasy leagues about halfway through the season, if not sooner. lol

Set the draft for 8/20 at 10 AM Eastern. Everyone's set with their keepers, it will roll over on 7/31 if you want to make changes.

Seems like we're all set, mostly. Sounds like we might be back to having an unmanned team, either way I'm done trying to fill any spots, my level of caring has gotten pretty low, I'm not gonna try to work out whatever message board grudges are held or try to steer around whatever anyone thinks of someone else's online persona. Play if you want, don't if you don't want. @Wild Turkey you've done this since we started it and it'd be a real bummer to lose you. I don't know what the deal is, you seem to feel strongly and that's fine. I don't want to push out on OG member for someone new, and I also feel incredibly lame telling the only person who seems to want to join no when I'm openly posting asking for anyone to fill a spot no.

So I'm just back to whatever, anyone's welcome. Our issue has never been having too many people that want in. I'm not gonna start telling people no when every year I'll have to go back to begging people to join. I mean, god damn, I'd be happy to expand to 14, 16, or whatever if there was interest. We could add the mid majors to the player pool, it'd be fantastic. But again, there's no interest, we're stuck trying to fill what we already have to get by.

Set the draft for 8/20 at 10 AM Eastern. Everyone's set with their keepers, it will roll over on 7/31 if you want to make changes.

Seems like we're all set, mostly. Sounds like we might be back to having an unmanned team, either way I'm done trying to fill any spots, my level of caring has gotten pretty low, I'm not gonna try to work out whatever message board grudges are held or try to steer around whatever anyone thinks of someone else's online persona. Play if you want, don't if you don't want. @Wild Turkey you've done this since we started it and it'd be a real bummer to lose you. I don't know what the deal is, you seem to feel strongly and that's fine. I don't want to push out on OG member for someone new, and I also feel incredibly lame telling the only person who seems to want to join no when I'm openly posting asking for anyone to fill a spot no.

So I'm just back to whatever, anyone's welcome. Our issue has never been having too many people that want in. I'm not gonna start telling people no when every year I'll have to go back to begging people to join. I mean, god damn, I'd be happy to expand to 14, 16, or whatever if there was interest. We could add the mid majors to the player pool, it'd be fantastic. But again, there's no interest, we're stuck trying to fill what we already have to get by.

Shouldn’t I have the last pick since I won? Just trying to get back to back picks lol

Updated draft order:

OrderTeam
1Team huskers1217
2THEE Riley Coyotes
3Golden Goofers
4DayMan’s Donkey Punchers
5Cowboys Indians
6Handicappers
7Ericd7633
8Ahiru
9TaikoTigers
10Team Wild_Turkey
11Saban's Disciples
12Cleveland Manginas

I just realized I forgot to drop rapes defense and technically had them as a keeper. All good now

bump

So ...

Anybody else cramming for tomorrow?

So ...

Anybody else cramming for tomorrow?

I'm in another 16-team league with a $250 buy-in. Needless to say, I've prepared for that one. That should have me prepped for this. Only difference is we have AAC players so I've done some homework on them.

Back