Fantasy CFB

Went in and checked everyone's roster, some have selected their keepers, some cut everyone but three, so I went ahead and locked those in as your keepers if you did that, some need to do it...

@Cowboyinexile you cut everyone but 4, so I didn't mess with it, cut one more, or even better select 3 of them as your keepers and save it. You've been doing this for all the years I can remember, so if you don't I'll assume you don't want Baylor's defense and I'll save the other 3 for you (or just tell me to save the players and not the defense).

@ericd7633 Need to select 3

Golden Goofers whoever you are, @Nosferatu maybe?, select 3

@Rolltide94 select 3

@huskers1217 select 3

@jwolt92 select 3

If you don't want to play, now's a good time to put it out there. If I didn't tag you, you're all set on your keepers. We'll roll it over 8/1.

For the draft I vote we go NFL style and use the reverse order of last years standings, so shittiest will pick first. But if you're among that group (I'm up there, so not judging), if you found yourself there through lack of effort, please bail now so we can try to find someone who wants to stick with it through the season.

If anyone really doesn't like this idea, we can argue about it, nothing set in stone.

Shittiest to best order is:

Team huskers1217
Team jwolt92
Golden Goofers
DayMan's Donkey Punchers
Cowboys Indians
Handicappers
Ericd7633
Ahiru
TaikoTigers
Team Wild_Turkey
Cleveland Manginas
Saban's Disciples

And last post about it for now, but if you are dropping in and interested in playing, speak up. We can add two more, or if someone opts out, or if someone(s) have some mixture of not being around, picking their keepers, and/or didn't keep up with playing last year, there will be room.

Went in and checked everyone's roster, some have selected their keepers, some cut everyone but three, so I went ahead and locked those in as your keepers if you did that, some need to do it...

@Cowboyinexile you cut everyone but 4, so I didn't mess with it, cut one more, or even better select 3 of them as your keepers and save it. You've been doing this for all the years I can remember, so if you don't I'll assume you don't want Baylor's defense and I'll save the other 3 for you (or just tell me to save the players and not the defense).

@Rolltide94 select 3

@huskers1217 select 3

@jwolt92 select 3

If you don't want to play, now's a good time to put it out there. If I didn't tag you, you're all set on your keepers. We'll roll it over 8/1.

I want to keep Mordecai, Tune and Henderson. Is there an easy way to do it? I honestly can't remember how to drop them.

@Rolltide94 select 3

@huskers1217 select 3

@jwolt92 select 3

Also, I'd be a little concerned about @jwolt92 he hasn't logged on since September. Everyone else should be good to go.

I want to keep Mordecai, Tune and Henderson. Is there an easy way to do it? I honestly can't remember how to drop them.
You're set. In the future, you don't need to drop anyone. In the "Team" menu there's a tab called "Keeper Admin," go there, check the guys you want to keep and hit save.
Also, I'd be a little concerned about @jwolt92 he hasn't logged on since September. Everyone else should be good to go.
Him, hoping to hear from @huskers1217 too. He seemed to lose interest and not keep his roster active about half way through last year (if he even made it that long?) and was unresponsive about it. He has one post in this thread, and it was in June 2021... Not meaning to call anyone out or anything, but come on... Let us know dude.

You're set. In the future, you don't need to drop anyone. In the "Team" menu there's a tab called "Keeper Admin," go there, check the guys you want to keep and hit save.

Him, hoping to hear from @huskers1217 too. He seemed to lose interest and not keep his roster active about half way through last year (if he even made it that long?) and was unresponsive about it. He has one post in this thread, and it was in June 2021... Not meaning to call anyone out or anything, but come on... Let us know dude.

no worries. don't blame you. I'm back in and will be much more active this year

@Rolltide94 select 3

@huskers1217 select 3

@jwolt92 select 3

done

And last post about it for now, but if you are dropping in and interested in playing, speak up. We can add two more, or if someone opts out, or if someone(s) have some mixture of not being around, picking their keepers, and/or didn't keep up with playing last year, there will be room.

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

@TheDayMan did you say you were looking for a couple extra guys to add or are we maxed out?