5. @101stAB
6. @Cowboyinexile
7. @Nosferatu
8. @Shanemansj13
9. @Rolltide94
10. @huskers1217
11. @Handicappers
12. @Sportsguy

Creating the new league, atleast Fanstrax has an option to copy over league rules.
Bout to send over invites or just DM me your email.

If we want to do keepers. Message me your 3 keepers and I can see what I can do. If not, then we'll start with a fresh lineup and do keepers for next season.

For draft day, I'm thinking Saturday Aug. 26th 11:00 AM EST.

1. @OlyDuck
2. @ericd7633
3. @TaikoTiger
4. @THEE Robot Devil
5. @101stAB
6. @Cowboyinexile
7. @Nosferatu
8. @Shanemansj13
9. @Rolltide94
10. @huskers1217
11. @Handicappers
12. @Sportsguy

Creating the new league, atleast Fanstrax has an option to copy over league rules.

If we want to do keepers. Message me your 3 keepers and I can see what I can do. If not, then we'll start with a fresh lineup and do keepers for next season.

This time works for me

1. @OlyDuck
2. @ericd7633
3. @TaikoTiger
4. @THEE Robot Devil
5. @101stAB
6. @Cowboyinexile
7. @Nosferatu
8. @Shanemansj13
9. @Rolltide94
10. @huskers1217
11. @Handicappers
12. @Sportsguy

If push comes to shove and cowboy does not show up, I have a friend that could be interested in the 12th spot

1. @OlyDuck
2. @ericd7633
3. @TaikoTiger
4. @THEE Robot Devil
5. @101stAB
6. @Cowboyinexile
7. @Nosferatu
8. @Shanemansj13
9. @Rolltide94
10. @huskers1217
11. @Handicappers
12. @Sportsguy

If we could shoot for something in the evening for the draft, during the week, that would be better for me. But if this time suits for everyone else, that's fine. I'd be able to make this time, but probably not for the entire draft.

If we could shoot for something in the evening for the draft, during the week, that would be better for me. But if this time suits for everyone else, that's fine. I'd be able to make this time, but probably not for the entire draft.
i have no better free time than anyother. im on call or working most days.
the problem with an evening thing is that 8pm for east coast is 5 for me and i likely wont be home from work.
I think we have mostly always done a sat morning draft

I'm thinking about creating a poll for draft time.
I can put down a weekday option if you have a suggested timeslot?

I'm thinking about creating a poll for draft time.
I can put down a weekday option if you have a suggested timeslot?

It can be any day. And if like 9:00/9:30 will work. That way it's only 6:00/6:30 on the West coast. I'm actually in another league and our draft time is 9:30 on Wednesday.

Time works for me

Wednesday is about the only day that really wont work for me no matter what.

If the commissioner doesn't show up, I'll play. I can't draft this Saturday, but I'll make do with what the fucked up fantrax autodraft gives me.

For whoever is running the league, I always set position limits going into the draft (and removed them after the draft). If you don't limit to 4 QBs etc, Fantrax anyone who auto drafts will end up with like 9 QBs, and 5 RBs, no matter how much effort they try to put into setting up an autodraft list.

If you want some hilarious results and a lot of bitching, don't do that.

If everyone else is good for tomorrow night (23rd) this works for me. Lets get this figured out today though.

The ol “I have a friend “ ploy. i Like your style.
secret smell GIF

I don't have any keepers to keep!

Back