Fantasy CFB

We have 11 out of 12 now. You want in?

We are in the process of rolling over admin privileges right now so there will be a new commissioner. Once we do that we will set a draft date
Yep.

I'm ready.

If we need someone, I can be admin.
But time to get this going
Unfortunately, there is only one admin and he has not be active the last couple days.

@DayButtAssMans’s do you have any way of contacting cowboy other than the hoop? We need to assign someone else admin so we can get this thing rolling.

Lets make sure everyone is still in or I am missing someone...

1. @OlyDuck - in
2. @ericd7633 - in
3. @TaikoTiger - in (will take over for commish as soon as he is assigned the role)
4. @THEE Robot Devil - in
5. @DayButtAssMans’s - in (just not commish anymore)
6. @Cowboyinexile - in
7. @Nosferatu - in
8. Shanemansj13 - in
9. @Rolltide94 - in
10. @huskers1217 - in

@Wild Turkey - doesn't appear you are in. Let me know if I am wrong.
@Handicappers - are you back in ??

@Sportsguy - had first dibs on 12th spot.

Sorry @101stAB I was not aware SportGuy wanted in a couple months ago but if someone else is out, you have first dibs

Lets make sure everyone is still in or I am missing someone...

1. @OlyDuck - in
2. @ericd7633 - in
3. @TaikoTiger - in (will take over for commish as soon as he is assigned the role)
4. @THEE Robot Devil - in
5. @DayButtAssMans’s - in (just not commish anymore)
6. @Cowboyinexile - in
7. @Nosferatu - in
8. Shanemansj13 - in
9. @Rolltide94 - in
10. @huskers1217 - in

@Wild Turkey - doesn't appear you are in. Let me know if I am wrong.
@Handicappers - are you back in ??

@Sportsguy - had first dibs on 12th spot.

Sorry @101stAB I was not aware SportGuy wanted in a couple months ago but if someone else is out, you have first dibs
I won’t play with the Robot fag so until he is gone I’m out. Boot him and I’ll be happy to play.

So SportsGuy is in. Just waiting to see if Handi is in.

Once he confirms we need commish duties shifted. Hope we can get this sorted out soon for a draft date

So SportsGuy is in. Just waiting to see if Handi is in.

Once he confirms we need commish duties shifted. Hope we can get this sorted out soon for a draft date
I’m in. Is that two faced junkie fuck playing?

Unfortunately, there is only one admin and he has not be active the last couple days.

@DayButtAssMans’s do you have any way of contacting cowboy other than the hoop? We need to assign someone else admin so we can get this thing rolling.
I don’t. I already removed myself and don’t have any access to the commissioner stuff anymore.

"Sorry, but the league you are trying to join is now full. All 12 teams have managers. "
Gotta wait on the cowboy to appoint @TaikoTiger commish. If we can't get in contact with cowboy we have no league. Dayman appointed cowboy commish a couple months ago.

Are we doing keepers again?
who is the commish?

There was a deadline on 7/31 I believe. I'm sure the commish can cut down rosters if needed but I'm not sure how that works

Gotta wait on the cowboy to appoint @TaikoTiger commish. If we can't get in contact with cowboy we have no league. Dayman appointed cowboy commish a couple months ago.

There was a deadline on 7/31 I believe. I'm sure the commish can cut down rosters if needed but I'm not sure how that works
Yeah, commish has access to rosters in commish mode, I do another league on Fantrax and just had everyone send me 3 keepers, because we just switched this year to keepers. It would help if everyone just dropped all but the 3 players they want to keep though, because adding and dropping is manual and is a pain if the commish has to do it all.

Back