Fantasy CFB

I'm not going to do it this year, if you guys are still in let me know who wants to manage it. I think @Cowboyinexile already has commissioner privileges.

Whyyyyyy????
I’m up for playing I guess. I just don’t want to manage it anymore. Trying to get the year started is just way more annoying than a message board league should be.

Also, I just don’t follow college football like I used to. I keep up with UW, but that’s about it other than catching some other games when it’s convenient. But I sucked when I did follow it, so no reason I can’t keep playing I suppose. :lol:

I’m up for playing I guess. I just don’t want to manage it anymore. Trying to get the year started is just way more annoying than a message board league should be.

Also, I just don’t follow college football like I used to. I keep up with UW, but that’s about it other than catching some other games when it’s convenient. But I sucked when I did follow it, so no reason I can’t keep playing I suppose. :lol:

What's so hard to manage? What do you have to do, pick a day for the draft? Aren't the rules already set from the last couple years?

I understand. I have never been a commissioner but don't want the responsibility. I appreciate you doing it for all those years. We would all like it if you stayed in the league regardless. I hope someone else can take over for you.

I understand. I have never been a commissioner but don't want the responsibility. I appreciate you doing it for all those years. We would all like it if you stayed in the league regardless. I hope someone else can take over for you.
I’m in hopefully someone can take over and we get a draft date set up.Still going to hand to trim rosters too.

@Cowboyinexile you want to be commissioner or should we try to find someone else. If not, I nominate @Nosferatu :pound:

I'm good.
@Cowboyinexile you want to be commissioner or should we try to find someone else. If not, I nominate @Nosferatu :pound:
If @Nosferatu wants admin privileges im good with it though.

We need a roll call. Who is in this year?

Also, we let one g5 league be draftable last year. With the expanded B12 do we want to continue that? If so, who? I'm guessing AAC again but let's make a decision on that.

I'm good.

Also, we let one g5 league be draftable last year. With the expanded B12 do we want to continue that? If so, who? I'm guessing AAC again but let's make a decision on that.
Yeah I am fine with that. The new commissioner can rollover the new year soon so we can get a draft date

Checking in

We doing keepers or re-draft this year?

I'm good.

I renewed the league and passed commissioner onto you.

I believe it was up to 3 keepers. Fine with that
Three keepers, everyone should be able to go in and set them on the keeper admin screen.

Not being the commissioner anymore, that's the only time I'll need to say that and didn't even have to that time.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Back