Fantasy CFB

I did.

I quit as soon as you brought in that POS RobotDevil. I will not be associated with him in any way whatsoever.
Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

Is anyone still doing this? I've been keeping my roster full and active, but putting in the least amount of effort about it. Playing a guy with an injured quarterback and bye week on his active roster this week (I'll still probably lose)...

Think this is the last year for me dudes. I'll transfer the commissioner tag to anyone who wants to try to keep it going.

I am but the last few weeks byes and injuries had me drop

lol, the guy with the bye week and the injury managed 194 points...

So many Ls tonight :pout:
113 ??

Good win and good luck. Even if my team was healthy I don’t see my team keeping up. You got a lot of season highs from players. That win a couple weeks ago where you won by a couple points was the difference. Heck of a squad :suds:

Good win and good luck. Even if my team was healthy I don’t see my team keeping up. You got a lot of season highs from players. That win a couple weeks ago where you won by a couple points was the difference. Heck of a squad :beer2:
I limped into this weekend. Need one more week of solid QB play and a whole lot of Bijan mustard.

I find myself surprisingly in the finals. If history repeats itself i will lose with a season low points or near it. Either way it was another fun season

Congrats @Handicappers.
Apparently sanders was a gametime decision for ok state and that was decision was no. Im skeptical i can pull a win with 1 qb going 0

I was wrong. My defense made up for it.

Me leaving Wiley on the bench for Tillman did me in. Ooof

I really thought the sanders thing was gonna get me. Had 2 bench qbs with 39 and 30

Back