Favorite Restaurant Chains

Right?

TG also likes Applebees.
I'd never eaten at one until about five years ago (PF Changs, that is). I was expecting the second best thing I've ever put in my mouth, instead it was disappointing. Microwaved, commercial. Service was good though, only redeeming factor.

I like the quick service option...
location-default-1.jpg

PF Changs is gross. That's like the McDonalds of Chinese food.

I would eat at the one in the Detroit airport every time I had to connect through there. Better than most of the other options.

I rarely eat at chain places, but when I was in my 20's it was without a doubt B-Dubs. They changed for the much worse over a decade ago ... like they decided people like rubbery wings. I won't eat there again.

Red Robin is what I'd probably pick for a chain restaurant these days, but like I said, I rarely go to chain places anymore. I prefer little greasy spoons who are gracious and hospitable.

Sandwiches and burgers are alright but their BBQ is too damn salty.
I guess that depends on the location. Years back, I used to go to the very first location in Hayward WI. Damn good eats. But, as most companies do, they grew too fast and perhaps started to perform short cuts. My local location is still pretty good but not nearly as good as it once was