Favorite Restaurant Chains

The B-Dubs here does great wings, but I've been to a few that are fucking terrible. Quality control across the chain is something a few restaurants can master and others struggle with.

Maybe it's a regional thing, because all I know is I used to LOVE their wings and then something changed and they all got fatty and gross.

My nephew quit his job at the local Red Robin because they use fresh beef and it was "too hard" for his punk ass to cook.
I don’t know what happened to the ones I’ve been to. There was one half way between L.A. and S.F. that was one of the few non-fast food options along the 5. We stopped there every trip, but the food just progressively got worse until it finally went out of business. I went to another one a couple of years ago in Irvine and it was worse. I haven’t been back.

I don’t know what happened to the ones I’ve been to. There was one half way between L.A. and S.F. that was one of the few non-fast food options along the 5. We stopped there every trip, but the food just progressively got worse until it finally went out of business. I went to another one a couple of years ago in Irvine and it was worse. I haven’t been back.

I wonder if it's just because the different sites are controlled locally and don't have quality oversight, as @RoyMunson mentioned.

I wonder if I visited a B-Dubs by you, it would be awesome and if you visited a Red Robin by me it would be awesome.

Who was the poster on tHoop who was so defensive about how great Chipotle was. Was that :thumper:

Dude was unreal. :facepalm:
He had an epic meltdown about a year after I joined SH.....LOL.

Back Room has good food, haven't been to Desoto.

Tupelos (in Whitefish) and Montana Club are good.
I fucking hate Whitefish. Avoid the place like the plague, if I can help it.

Some decent food there, but fer feal...fuck that fruity town.

Tourist trap. Lot of people love to go there to ski.

I saw Phil Jackson once when I was there, so there's that. He lives about 10-15 miles outside of Whitefish.

Some decent food there, but fer feal...fuck that fruity town.
The Craggy Range bar and grille is mine and wife's new fave place to go to.

Every dish is like salted salt with a soy sauce marinade.
I also hate that douchey thing the waiters do where they mix up a sauce for you. Look, dickhead. If you want to give me a sauce with my meal, just put it on the table when you bring me my food. I’m not impressed with your ability to mix shit together in front of me. I feel the same way about tableside guacamole. I went to school in California. They teach guacamole in elementary school right after the California mission project.

Tourist trap. Lot of people love to go there to ski.

I saw Phil Jackson once when I was there, so there's that. He lives about 10-15 miles outside of Whitefish.
He used to come into a place I worked at all the time.

There are a lot of celebrities with homes there, and there is a lot of money there, but at least 50% of the residents are just granola yuppie shitbags who pretend to be rich and refined but don't have a pot to piss.

And the ski resort is overrated af.

He used to come into a place I worked at all the time.

There are a lot of celebrities with homes there, and there is a lot of money there, but at least 50% of the residents are just granola yuppie shitbags who pretend to be rich and refined but don't have a pot to piss.

And the ski resort is overrated af.
Thought you were in Vegas.....

I also hate that douchey thing the waiters do where they mix up a sauce for you. Look, dickhead. If you want to give me a sauce with my meal, just put it on the table when you bring me my food. I’m not impressed with your ability to mix shit together in front of me. I feel the same way about tableside guacamole. I went to school in California. They teach guacamole in elementary school right after the California mission project.
So fucking awkward.

Waffle House :beer2:

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN