Favorite Restaurant Chains

The best Mexican food on the planet.

3e7d8b3e-4028-4f10-9f9b-470ef5cc5a5b-ChipotleLivonia1.jpg

Best place to go it you want to lose 15 pounds in 3 days.

I rarely eat at chain places, but when I was in my 20's it was without a doubt B-Dubs. They changed for the much worse over a decade ago ... like they decided people like rubbery wings. I won't eat there again.

Red Robin is what I'd probably pick for a chain restaurant these days, but like I said, I rarely go to chain places anymore. I prefer little greasy spoons who are gracious and hospitable.
The last couple of times I went to Red Robin, it sucked. I think most larger chains have moved to frozen pre-made meals that just get microwaved or otherwise warmed up rather than using fresh ingredients. I avoid most chains because of that.

The last couple of times I went to Red Robin, it sucked. I think most larger chains have moved to frozen pre-made meals that just get microwaved or otherwise warmed up rather than using fresh ingredients. I avoid most chains because of that.

My nephew quit his job at the local Red Robin because they use fresh beef and it was "too hard" for his punk ass to cook.

I guess that depends on the location. Years back, I used to go to the very first location in Hayward WI. Damn good eats. But, as most companies do, they grew too fast and perhaps started to perform short cuts. My local location is still pretty good but not nearly as good as it once was
It sucks here in MT and was just average in CA.

The only wings worse than B-Dubs.

The B-Dubs here does great wings, but I've been to a few that are fucking terrible. Quality control across the chain is something a few restaurants can master and others struggle with.

Back