Favorite Restaurant Chains

hooters makes you happy GIF by Hooters

I eat chipotle probably more than most, especially when traveling, but comparing a slop-filled burrito to actual mexican food... no way. Best mexican I've had outside of Mexico is in Los Angeles... wonder why.
Some amazing Mexican food there.

I really don't really eat at too many chains unless I'm traveling and I haven't been doing much of that for the last year and a half.

Only local chains that I go to are Fleming's and Chang's, but it's not all that frequent.

I haven't been to an Outback Steakhouse in years, but I've been tempted recently. I'm pretty sure I'd be disappointed, which is why I haven't.
Went to Outback about 3-4 years ago and had a steak. It wasn't bad.

They named a Mexican place after the bartender on The Simpsons?

Can't say I've ever enjoyed the food there. Wouldn't mind just going to the bar and ogling the wimmernz, but at that point I might as well just cut out the middleman and go to a strip club.
Back in the late 90's my local Hooter's was gold. Their food was incredible, happy hour was dirt cheap and the girls and cooks were all super friendly and because of the location, there were new people coming in all the time. I was friends with everybody and would east/drink til I had to get a ride and the bill was always like $10 and I'd leave a Jackson for a tip and everyone was happy.

Definitely prefer Hooters 3 mile island breaded wings over anything from BW3s, but I have to drive an hour plus to get to a Hooters, while there is a BW3 within 10 minutes from work.

Definitely prefer Hooters 3 mile island breaded wings over anything from BW3s, but I have to drive an hour plus to get to a Hooters, while there is a BW3 within 10 minutes from work.
I like the ambience at Hooters.

meh. i mean, yeah, titties and ass and whatnot, but, i got tired of hooters girls pretending to be my besty to get a bigger tip out of me and me thinkin' i was some hot shot flirting with them, back when i was in my mid-20's. outside of all those fun 'n games, the food blows.

The only wings worse than B-Dubs.
as much as b-dubs annoys me nowadays, they still do have my all-time favorite wing sauce. i usually have at least one bottle of their spicy garlic sitting in the fridge.

Back