Favorite Restaurant Chains

Its a toss-up....

Either:

Lou Malntis Pizza
Or
Portillos

Both are Chicago Chain restaraunts,not sure if they have made there way into So.Wi or NW In yet,but they both are the bomb.......

Wife n I travel over 80 miles to go Lous for.Chicago style pizza....

And Portillos has opened up a place in Davenport Ia.(40 min drive for us).
Still waiting for a Portillo's closer to me. I'll have to get to it the next time I'm in Disneyland... which is 300+ miles away :mad2:

maybe i don't know how to correctly order from moe's as i've only been there twice, but dry as shit both times, terrible.
their burrito requires both sour cream and guac to make it edible. Their rice sucks the moisture out of everything.

It's estimated to be somewhere around 20% of the population and those DNA tests even pick it out now.
oh shit, is iceland going to start terminating their pregnancies when they find out?

maybe i don't know how to correctly order from moe's as i've only been there twice, but dry as shit both times, terrible.
Your taste buds must be as fucked up as you are.

their burrito requires both sour cream and guac to make it edible. Their rice sucks the moisture out of everything.
half baked bullshit GIF

Its a toss-up....

Either:

Lou Malntis Pizza
Or
Portillos

Both are Chicago Chain restaraunts,not sure if they have made there way into So.Wi or NW In yet,but they both are the bomb.......

italian beef is far superior to chicago "pizza" easy choice.

look on the bright side, you don't have to worry about a long line when you're getting your shitty food.
Are you here just to troll this thread?

Its a toss-up....

Either:

Lou Malntis Pizza
Or
Portillos

I assumed this thread was for national chains, not regional.

If we're going regional, I'd trade our local Chipotle and Moe's for a Tijuana Flats.

Again, I don't think taking out 80% of the population is a good idea economically speaking.
so does your cilantro deficiency make you good at counting or something at least?

also, traffic would be a lot better. i say go for it.

Back