Feels like a Thurzdy Wenzdy

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Really thought it was Thursday when I woke up

Tank won a round of Bingo at the local brewery last night. The prize: a $30 gift card to the brewery.

Proud dad moment.

the woman who is running the training started with "happy Thursday"

got my hopes up since Thursday is our last day of this crap

Putting some love into my car this week. Full detail job. Bought new red caliper covers I’ll have installed with a rotation/balance. Splurged for dope new floor mats and all-new rubber insert in the cup holders, doors, glove compartment etc…

Should feel like new when completed.

Maybe she thinks tomorrow is Friday and won’t show up.

Hard to mistake Wednesday here. Younger 2's school has 30 min delayed start every Wednesday. Older 3 leave here & don't come back until Friday or Sunday nights. Trash gets picked up in the morning and have to set recycling out at night. Awana is on Wednesdays as well.

cool down coming, we'll drop below 40's even for a day, it's always little tough once you hit 60's to go back to 35 degrees, but forecast isn't too bad, a lot of 40's in the next week which is normal

just got spoiled the past few days

Putting some love into my car this week. Full detail job. Bought new red caliper covers I’ll have installed with a rotation/balance. Splurged for dope new floor mats and all-new rubber insert in the cup holders, doors, glove compartment etc…

Should feel like new when completed.
Caliper covers? .... not upgraded calipers, just colored caps?.....

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Tank won a round of Bingo at the local brewery last night. The prize: a $30 gift card to the brewery.

Proud dad moment.
how many times will he be able to get drunk with that $30?

Caliper covers? .... not upgraded calipers, just colored caps?.....

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
wasn't there a car meme back in the day about someone getting a chain license plate frame or something and how much horsepower it would add?

Proud dad moment.

My 5 year old has voluntarily started listening to the deftones. Every time I hear the deftones blasting in his room, I’m incredibly proud. 🥲

wasn't there a car meme back in the day about someone getting a chain license plate frame or something and how much horsepower it would add?
well, there used to be the meme's revolving around a lot of the fast and furious stuff and buying those cars and putting decals and shit.

then there was the miata guy stuff