Feels like a Thurzdy Wenzdy

I agree with you here, Pete.
Not sure I love you as my ally, but this is like putting a spoiler on a stock Camry and rolling around revving the engine at stop lights

You want pretty calipers, but not actually upgrade the calipers? Teehee. Tell me you care what people think, without telling me you care what people think, and dont know that guys that know will think youre a fag, without something else, idk.

When I need new calipers I’ll buy colored ones to match the caps then put the caps over those.

Not sure I love you as my ally, but this is like putting a spoiler on a stock Camry and rolling around revving the engine at stop lights

Then driving around eating fish tacos slathered in mango salsa?

wasn't there a car meme back in the day about someone getting a chain license plate frame or something and how much horsepower it would add?
Lol. @RobBase be like;

PTE

You see my calipers dawg?

Imagine more tattoos

Then driving around eating fish tacos slathered in mango salsa?
Theyre way too messy, and I have never had mango salsa on fish tacos. Thanks for constantly bringing it up though, as if it should be source of shame.
Proves I got you bitch.

Last edited:
Theyre way too messy, and I have never had mango salsa on fish tacos. Thanks for constantly bringing it up though, as if it should be source of shame.
Proves I got you bitch.

Proves you eat lesbian food.

Pete could replace Joy Behar on the View and nobody would notice. They might compliment him on his hair looking nicer, but other than that, they are completely indistinguishable at this point.
Im sorry I hurt you, but this is just lashing out now. Please Rob, seek help

You want pretty calipers, but not actually upgrade the calipers? Teehee. Tell me you care what people think, without telling me you care what people think, and dont know that guys that know will think youre a fag, without something else, idk.
oh he is for sure that shallow

Im sorry I hurt you, but this is just lashing out now. Please Rob, seek help
it's what he does when he gets called out on something like this.

I wish I had saved the pic of him with his tiny dog and knuckle tats

I wish I had saved the pic of him with his tiny dog and knuckle tats

Your gf wishes you weren’t such a low energy limp dick who would have fucked her silly on a triangle pillow instead of going to bed like an old fart full of soy milk.

But we can’t always get what we wish for. 🤷‍♂️

Your gf wishes you weren’t such a low energy limp dick who would have fucked her silly on a triangle pillow instead of going to bed like an old fart full of soy milk.

But we can’t always get what we wish for. 🤷‍♂️
more lashing

let it out, Rob.

more lashing

let it out, Rob.

You’re just taking your failed relationships out on my cool caliper covers and I won’t stand for it. My caliper covers have nothing to do with your low-T.