Feels like a Thurzdy Wenzdy

You’re just taking your failed relationships out on my cool caliper covers and I won’t stand for it. My caliper covers have nothing to do with your low-T.
I can see caliper covers being a direct correlation to low testosterone.

even worse since you are having someone else install them for you.

I can see caliper covers being a direct correlation to low testosterone.

even worse since you are having someone else install them for you.

That’s it! I’m cancelling the caliper covers and selling my car. I’ve been online bullied into submission.

Another victory for tHoopV2.

That’s it! I’m cancelling the caliper covers and selling my car. I’ve been online bullied into submission.

Another victory for tHoopV2.
you should put some plastidip on all your logos so it's more murdered out and you look like an even bigger douche

you should put some plastidip on all your logos so it's more murdered out and you look like an even bigger douche

That’s stupid. You just remove them.

Well, if we're overrun by dumbfucks, lets just act like dumbfucks too.

Slinky, the season is over.

I saw that a couple of weeks ago. Crazy. That would hurt like a son-o-b.

I don't understand how it happens though. He had to have known the lift was there. Maybe he was trying to time it to be between the chairs, but that's fucking stupid.

Growing my beard out, buying a foreign shit box, selling the triangle pillow and going to bed early tonight.

Nipples already sore from increasing estrogen.

Feeling hungry for some diced up fruit and fish in a vagina shaped shell.

You want pretty calipers, but not actually upgrade the calipers? Teehee. Tell me you care what people think, without telling me you care what people think, and dont know that guys that know will think youre a fag, without something else, idk.
Hehe.

Not quite as bad as a guy I know who painted his calipers red, but certainly getting there.

Hehe.

Not quite as bad as a guy I know who painted his calipers red, but certainly getting there.
a friend of mine just posted doing that on instagram the other day...

I had no idea that was a thing people did...

had NO idea people put fake covers on them either

You’re just taking your failed relationships out on my cool caliper covers and I won’t stand for it. My caliper covers have nothing to do with your low-T.
You saying he needs to give The Big Hurt a call?

default-large.jpg

Signed up for co-ed volleyball, got drafted last and was immediately sent out to buy the pizza for everybody.

So, fitting in already.