First Morning Thread

I started watching Vikings when it started....years ago. I don't even know when the finale is....supposedly soon.

They weren't dead the whole time though if that's what you refer to

Spoilers I know...it's been ten years people

meh, I don't believe the writer's explanations after it ended. I think they tried to write themselves out of that box, but even a separate timeline couldn't save them.

Pumpkin beers starting to be released here now. And its down to 70 tonight. Fall is here!!

meh, I don't believe the writer's explanations after it ended. I think they tried to write themselves out of that box, but even a separate timeline couldn't save them.

Okay I get your argument that they weren't going to use purgatory and they did

They weren't dead the whole time though if that's what you refer to

Spoilers I know...it's been ten years people

remote control raymond GIF by TV Land

Our wine rack arrived this morning and we bought a beer fridge this afternoon. I might finally get my living room back!!

Our wine rack arrived this morning and we bought a beer fridge this afternoon. I might finally get my living room back!!
So happy for you!

Does mezcal need to be refrigerated?

So happy for you!

Does mezcal need to be refrigerated?
I asked my partner what mezcal is and he says, "Nasty." So...don't have that. He's just started a beer collection and we have about 150-200 bottles of rare or out-of-state beers right now. He's aging a bunch of expensive porters and stouts (the wine rack we just bought has what he says is about $1,000 of beer so he needs to make a list for the insurance in case anything bad happens) and the others are going into the beer fridge.

I thought you didn't like craft beer?

I asked my partner what mezcal is and he says, "Nasty." So...don't have that. He's just started a beer collection and we have about 150-200 bottles of rare or out-of-state beers right now. He's aging a bunch of expensive porters and stouts (the wine rack we just bought has what he says is about $1,000 of beer so he needs to make a list for the insurance in case anything bad happens) and the others are going into the beer fridge.

Same boyfriend?

Keystone Light's good enough for me.

Sometimes I splurge and get Coors Light at the golf course.