First Morning Thread

I watched few seasons, gave up long before series finale but did watch series finale.

So to be clear, some guy was telling his kids about all the random broads he nailed until he met their mom but was secretly in love with the other girl the whole time?

And their mother is dead. So super happy ending for them

Marshall is off the hook, he's from MN and a viking fan. But you could argue they're pretty shitty parents always going to the bar and leaving their kid behind.

Barney: His pranks and challenges are considered rape by deception. So yeah, he's a sexual predator. He also films girls without their consent

Ted: He also played naked man game (funny store, I know a female that had a guy try that with her before this show even existed). He made Robin get rid of her dogs. And again, he told a long story to his kids about his sexual exploits and how is true love was Robin, not their dead mother
I don't think they went to the bar as often once they had the kid.

Meh, not going to find a Traeger on there in the shape I want it... but maybe a shitty old mower.
You would be surprised. I just searched and found two within 50 miles of me.
You do realize you can sale new shit there right?

Well he couldn't leave their living mother for Robin, that would make ted look bad

At least it wasn't Dexter bad. Ted didnt become a lumberjack

Also I'm one of the few that appreciated the Lost ending

Random I know but I liked it.

Lost ending confirmed that they lied to everybody from the beginning. The ending wasn't bad if you forget about all the lies.

I didn't watch Dexter or Lost. I started to watch Dexter but than heard it went to shit so quit.

It would be like trying to start GOT now, although if they did, I would recommend stopping after season 6

Lost ending confirmed that they lied to everybody from the beginning. The ending wasn't bad if you forget about all the lies.
They weren't dead the whole time though if that's what you refer to

Spoilers I know...it's been ten years people